27

7 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

max's pov:

we were now back from the hospital, sitting in taylor's hotel room.

i felt really bad for hurting harvey.

but atleast he forgave me, right?

the adults and kids were at my house eating dinner, we decided to get takeaway to the hotel.

cos we're healthy and that.

katie and harvey seemed closer than usual.

what did i miss this time?

anyways, i guess you could say things between me and taylor have escalated?

i think that i love her.

i just don't know how to tell her.

"oh my god where the hell is the food" dobby complained and fell onto the floor in exhaustion.

"dobby can you please not lie in the middle of the floor thank you" libby held her hand out to her boyfriend to help him up.

dobby reached for her hand, dragging libby down to the floor with him, on purpose.

libby rolled her eyes. "you did that on purpose you twat"

"maybe i did, maybe i didn't"

"guys no fighting" tom laughed and closed the door.

he went into the other room to pick simon up.

they couldn't just leave him in the other room by himself.

poor racoon will be bored to death.

dobby whined once again "how long is the food gonna take tho"

"well we have just ordered it like 3 minutes ago" katie giggled at dobby's childish actions.

"so maybe wait another 30 minutes?" harvey added.

dobby complained. "UGHH BUT IM HUNGRY"

"SIMON BABY" cait screamed and ran to tom to take simon out of his hands.

chloe laughed. "tom is crying inside right now"

"that bloody racoon gets more attention than me its a joke" tom was trying to annoy cait.

"em tommas that bloody racoon is our child so shut your face" cait covered simon's ears so he couldn't hear the hurtful words.

"caitlin i deserve attention"

"oh god the full names are being used this is serious" rio giggled.

"im not even kidding i am going to evaporate if i don't consume food in the next 2 seconds" dobby over-exaggerated.

"oh my god dobby quit your whining and get a mint or something from my bag" taylor chuckled and threw her purse to the 'starving' boy.