13

...

katie's pov:

i was so shocked.

harvey was actually here.

the boy i had been missing for so long.

was now here with me.

and i never wanted to let him go.

after hugging harvey, i turned around and noticed the others staring at us, and my mum was taking photos.

"MUM" i laughed.

"what?! it's for the grandkids" she replied, saving the photos she took.

yes. she actually said that.

"harvey are you actually gonna share katie today?" tom asked, staring at harvey and how we were stood rather close to eachother.

we didn't even realise.

we both laughed.

"TOM" i yelled and ran towards him, hugging him.

"oh how nice of you to notice me" he said jokingly.

he hasn't changed one bit.

still winding me up, after all these years.

still taller than me.

still same old tom.

"ok now it's my turn for a katie hug" dobby said, standing behind tom, holding his arms out for me.

"why hello james" i joked, slowly walking towards him.

"don't make me change my mind about hugging you williams"

he knows i hate my last name.

and i know he hates his real name.

now we're even.

"you know i hate my last name dobby" i laugh and hug him.

"harvey could always change that for you?" max cheekily stated.

"max mills, still as annoying as ever i see?" i turn around and hug him tightly.

"shut up, you love me really" he laughed.

"yes unfortunately" i replied, giving him a warm smile.

"but there's also somebody else here, that loves you max" harvey added, hoping his to annoy his brother.

max turned to face taylor, who was still standing on the stairs in shock, with the rest of my friends.

"taylor, earth to taylor" i said, waving my hand in front of her face, to snap her out of her shock.

no reply.

"TAYLOR"

still no answer.

i knew what i had to do.

"taylor, chase atlantic dropped a new album" i said, regretting the whole sentence, as she is a crazy fangirl.

"CHASE ATLANTIC?! NEW ALBUM WHERE?!" she questioned, not able to finish her sentence as i covered her mouth with my hand to shut her up.

sorry taylor.

i love you really.

"can i have a taylor hug now?" max asked, acting all cute and innocent.