14

...

harvey's pov:

i was in the hotel room with katie, when everyone else went to pick up the food we ordered.

"move loser" katie said, jumping onto my bed, next to me.

"i've only been here a few hours, and i'm already being called names?" i replied, turning my head to look at her.

"yep" she smirked, turning her body to face me.

"ok thats it, i'm going back to england" i said, jokingly, and stood up to walk to the door.

"you're not going anywhere mister" she laughed, grabbing my arm and pulling me back onto the bed, falling onto her.

c'mon we all saw it coming.

"oh" she said and went all quiet, obviously embarrassed, not meaning for me to fall onto her.

"well, this was unexpected" i replied, our noses nearly touching.

yeah i think i made things worse by saying that.

"GUYS WE'RE BA-" cait stormed in, with pizza boxes in her hands, everyone following into the room behind her.

"OH MY GOD MY INNOCENT EYES" cait shouted, tom covering her eyes with his hands.

i quickly jumped off the bed and so did katie.

oh god.

"i'm sorry did we interrupt something?" tom asked, widening his eyes when he looked at me.

this looks like something it wasn't.

"this isn't what it looks like.." katie stressed and faced her friends.

"they're both still virgins don't worry about it" max stated, falling onto the other bed as he started eating his pizza, acting as if nothing happened.

"shut up max cos like you're not either" taylor sarcastically laughed, as she playfully hit his head and sat next to him.

"ow stop hitting me" max screamed, obviously joking.

typical max.

"you're such a baby" taylor said, rolling her eyes at the pathetic boy sitting next to her, stealing his pizza slice.

"your baby??" max replied, wanting to be a tease.

"nope" taylor joked, taking a bite of max's pizza.

"are we just gonna ignore the fact we just walked into katie and harvey doing-" ana couldn't finish her sentence, because she didn't quite know what she walked in on.

"nothing we weren't doing anything" katie clarified.

"are we just gonna ignore the fact that taylor just stole my pizza slice?" max said, triggered.

"snooze you loose" taylor answered, scrolling through instagram on her phone with one hand and eating max's pizza with the other.

"it's good job i love you" max smirked.

"OMG HE SAID THE L WORD" chloe screamed.

"can you guys hear that?" hannah questioned, looking alarmed.

"what? what is it?" lilli asked.

"what are we listening for?" elisha joined the conversation.

"it's almost like.." hannah explained.

"oh god i already know what she's gonna say" taylor sighed.

"wedding bells?" hannah laughed, making everyone else laugh.