10

It's been about a week i think since I was kidnapped and locked up in a small room.

The male now known as Ruki brings me Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner but whenever I try and ask him something he just walks away.

I hear the squeaking of the door hinges as someone steps inside.

I turn around to see Ruki holding out his hand I ignore it as I push myself up "follow me" he leads me into a beautiful large living room I am in another mansion but this one was more up-to-date when it came to style.

"So.." I say nervously.. "Can I go take a shower it's been a week since I had one.." I sniff my arm and gag.. Ugh I stink like BO. He looks down at me in disgust.."go ahead" he takes me to a bathroom.

I step inside and wait for him to leave but he just stands they're with his eye's on me.."can you go?" I ask raising my eyebrow

"I have to make sure you don't try to run away."
I shudder.."well at least turn around please" he lets out an annoying sigh as his turns so his back only faces me

I slip off my clothes and take a relaxing shower

"Can you hand me my clothes" I blush hiding behind the curtain.. "I'll go get you fresh ones don't go any where!" His tone turns sinister.
"Okay" I sigh.. It's not like I can and if I try he'll throw me back into that room..

Not long after a boy with Blue Hair and violet eyes steps inside holding a neatly folded nightgown. "Who are you?" I ask clenching tightly onto the curtain. "Azusa.." He almost looks like he's dead even his voice has no emotion to it.. "Is that for me?" He slowly nods placing it onto the counter and vanishes.

Wait a vampire?! What are the odds.

I quickly change and step out into the hall way as I am greeted by Ruki standing outside.. "Took you long enough.." I roll my eyes as I follow him to living room taking a seat on the red sofa..
"Oh also where is my stuff like,my suitcase?"
"it's in another room.." I nod noticing his annoyed tone

Suddenly three other people arrive with they're eyes set one me.. I gulp nervously. "Let me introduce you to my brother's, I am Ruki this is Yuma" He mentions towards the taller male with light chocolate brown hair and eye's as he slips a sugar cube into his mouth "this is Kou" A boy with blonde hair smiles at me holding up a peace sign "Sup Neko-Chan"

"And last Azusa" the boy with Blue Hair & violet eyes nods his head but I stare at his bandaged body wondering what happened.

"And you are Eve, one of us will become eve by you" Ruki exclaims, I look at all of them in confusion.. "Look my name is y/n think you have the wrong girl I don't know this Eve you speak of"

"No we have been watching you very closely this whole time.. We saw you leave the Sakamaki Mansion, It's odd that this year the Sakamkais have two sacrificial brides.."

"Sacrificial brides? What the hell are talking about?"I ask unsure of what's going on.

"Who would've knew our Eve was fierce threatening her own kind like that~I'd say it looked like you enjoyed it." kou chucked with a smirk.. "You saw me leave.." They all nod

"What the hell is going on! Please explain why you keep calling me Eve" Ruki clears his throat
"Your blood will determine who will become Adam, But that doesn't mean you have to be alive after Adam is chosen" Ruki smirks.

"how would you know such a thing?" I stand to feet full of rage, Who do these guy's think they are..

"Damn sow you really are pathetic" Yuma chuckles

"You shut the fuck up!! Who do you think you people are!!"

"Your real name is Yui Kimorui and you grew up with a priest as a Father, probably why your acting like a little preppy stuck of bitch" Yuma snickers tossing another suagr cube into his mouth.

Wait Yui!? Now Im totally confused But how do you know that I have the heart of a demon I mean you can't just get that info anywhere..
"I-im not Yui!! Where the hell did you get your info from because they aren't a reliable source" I scoff
"No more questions"

So they have mistaken me for Yui and have been watching me very closely for a while.. I still need to ask more questions but with how things are going now I know I won't get any answers.

"Dinner will be in an hour I expect you to be there on time" Ruki teleports away and the two others do as well only leaving me with Azusa..

"Eve..i'll show you to...your new room.." I nod as me and Azusa walk along side each other down the hallway.. "So.. you really believe I'm Eve?" I look over at him as he fumbles with his bandages.."Of course...only the real Eve would be this...Beautiful" Wow talk about up front.
We stop in front of a dark blue door.

"I'm..right..across from you...eve" I turn the nob stepping inside to a cute little black and gray decorated room. "Well I'll see you at d-" Azusa was gone from my sight, so i turn back and notice my suitcase with all my belongings inside, I flop onto the bed as thoughts flood my mind.

They think my name is Yui...
suddenly thoughts of my past life pop like images in mommy head

Step father...

He'd chain me up and whip me for hours on end as my mother watched from the sidelines with no reaction. He hates me because I am the rightful heir to the throne but if I am week I can never become queen so he broke me down every last bit of hope in me had shattered.

I never got my power's, Every demon at the age of thirteen inherits they're family's powers basses on  generations not only that but you are born with your own unique abilities as well but sadly I never got mine.. Now I'm (age) still no power's it's as if I am just a human, I haven't even grown my horns or tail but it only comes with power which obviously I don't have.

My mother has two red horns and a red tail but my father had two huge black horns with black flames surrounding them and a thin long tail that would slice his enemies like butter.

I always wanted to be like my father,Strong,Smart,Caring... But he was taken from me at the age of 5.. They say they could never identify who killed him.

I glance over at the clock on the dark wooden dresser.. I've been lost in thought for an hour now.. Must be dinner time. I leave the room and arrive to the dining table I am met with two bickering vamps fighting over prawns.

Kou shakes his butt as he wiggles the prawn in his hand mocking Yuma who was staring daggers at him as Azusa sat quietly. I let out a loud laugh but quickly covered my mouth they both stopped and looked at me kou stopped shaking his plump ass and blushed (sorry y'all)

"What's so funny sow?" Yuma mutters.."nothing.. Just a joke I randomly thought of.." I say nervously rubbing my arm as I take a seat besides Azusa and Ruki

"Did you make all of this? it looks amazing?" Ruki nods "yes who else would've"...Jeez was just asking.

To be continued...