2

My eye's flutter open to the sound of thunder & rain 'that's one crazy storm outside..' After a small nap I feel a little better. I swing my legs over the bed as my feet touch the cold floor I grunt slightly, My body is still extremely sore. I open the door stepping out into an empty dark hallway my eyes slowly adjust to the darkness surrounding me as I walk silently trying not to wake anyone since it's fairly dark out, I rub my parched throat, I'm so thirsty, A glass of water sounds nice right about now.

After some time I huff confused on where I am, this place is like a maze. I feel like I'm going in loops.

"What are you doing"
I turn around as my eyes meet with a pair of pinkish red orbs, A male with white hair and tight black dress shirt looks down at me. "I asked you a question" he snickers causing me to jolt "I just wanted a glass of water" I reply. He exhales loudly looking away "tch.. Follow me.." I nod in response as he walks me down the hall way and into a large door way that leads into a huge kitchen.. I turn around to thank him but he is no where in sight.. "Hmm that guy is fast" I mumble as I grab a cup from one of the cabinets and poor myself a glass of water and gulping it down in seconds.
I refill the cup due to the fact I might not be able to find my way back to the kitchen.

I leave the kitchen taking sips from the glass. As I stroll along the hall way I suddenly feel eyes on me, as if I'm being watched. I rub my shoulder trying to shake it off, 'This place gives me the creeps'.. I start to speed walk but in a quick second I noticed someone in the corner of my eye outside a rather large window.. A female with dark purple hair and a Victorian black styled dress stands against the glass, Her back facing me.

I stare at her as she slowly turns, I could see a smile grace her thin Red lips and with a blink of the eye she was gone.. "Look what we have here" Before I could react to a males voice I felt my body being pushed against the wall causing me to gasp out,

Pain shot up my back, And the glass of water slipped from my fingers hitting the ground with a bang.. Glass shards sprung across the floor, i looked up to see a male with piercing green eyes and auburn fire hair looking down at my shaking frame.. He is wearing a loose dress shirt and baggy pants.

"Your that girl who was trespassing hmm" I gulp looking away.. "I don't even remember trespassing.." I reply.. "Now let go of me!"I struggle under his grasp. "Your eyes.." He says causing me to look back up.." what about them?" His expression goes back into a smirk as he dodges my question.. "Shut up and be grateful that Oreo sama will feed on you"

"W-what are you-" I felt sudden sharp pain in my neck as I whimpered..He..he's biting me!!

He covers my mouth in the process to muffle my screams as tears prick the corner of my vision, After a minute or so he pulls back blood, dripping down his jaw. He licks his lips as i notice a pair of shiny fangs in the moonlight.

He's a vampire!? What the actual fuck..

I placed a hand over my neck as I glared up at him.. "Disgusting.." I mutter clear as day, he slams his hand down above my head with an angry expression who you calling disgusting? Your nothing but a blood bag in my eyes matter of fact your blood has a unique taste to it.. Hmm I'd say it taste richer then Yui's" I shudder looking away from his stare.. Of all the places I could've ended up.. I am here with vampires.. I'm sure the others are as well.. I need to keep my guard up.

"Well until next time" he places his hands in his pocket as he vanishes before my eyes, Hm teleportation well that makes sense now. I pull away my hand looking down at the dry blood smeared across my fingers.

To be continued...
Edited