X

"Woah what's with the fancy suit babe?" I asked Jesse as he stood in the mirror struggling to put on a tie.

"I'm going to a job interview, I was hoping I'd be back before you woke up."

I got up and hugged him from behind and he stopped fiddling with his tie.

"So Mr.White is done for good?" I questioned as Jesse wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

He sighed. "He got all mad when I asked him to make one more batch, it's fine though I don't need him anyway."

"Here do you want help with your tie?"

"Yeah I do."

I started tying his tie while he watched me do it.

"Thanks Hailey." He said and kissed the top of my head, I smiled and brought him into a hug.

I left Jesse's house and went home to take a shower and grab a new set of clothes. I had an afternoon class I had to get to.

"Hey Hails wanna come grab some Starbucks with me?" Natalie called out as I walked down the stairs.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked as I stood in front of her, now at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm skipping first and second." She replied nonchalantly.

I just rolled the eyes. "I have class as well, in case your pea brain forgot."

"Don't act like you were little miss perfect in high school... or even now you're barely home."

I scoffed, "Natalie mind your business."

"o are you coming with me or not?" She asked, dangling her keys in my face.

"Fine but I need to be back here in half an hour."

"Yeah, yeah." She said and I slipped on my shoes.

-

"So uhh you and Jesse Pinkman, eh?" She snickered as she drove to Starbucks.

"What's so funny... and how do you know about us?"

I never actually told anyone that Jesse and I were a thing, the only person that knew was Brandon and possibly Pete.

"Well my friend actually lives near him and I asked about a Chrysler in the driveway and she told me one is always there."

"Huh... well guess you cracked the code," I muttered, not wanting to continue this conversation.

"Knew it!" She exclaimed, "So what, do you get free drugs then?"

I turned my head to glare at her, my sister and I never really hung out or shared anything personal with each other and this is why. She never leaves the past in the past.

"Natalie do you ever just shut the fuck up?"

"What?" She said, "It's just a question Hailey."

"Order the drinks and shut the fuck up." I snapped as we pulled up to the drive thru.

She ordered our drinks, I ordered a Frappuccino.

"Listen I didn't mean to make you upset... I was just wondering if you still do them with him."

I took a sip of my drink, avoiding her eye contact. "No we don't do drugs."

"Well does he do them... and didn't he throw a party a few months ago and you were there?" She questioned. What is she my fucking FBI agent?

My jaw practically dropped, this bitch was keeping tabs on me!