Chapter 13

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- Author's Note

Quick Key: 

[F/D] = Favourite Drink

[N/N] = Nickname

═════════════════

Your POV

Hiro takes off his helmet, and then takes off yours. He cups your cheeks in his hand and kisses for your forehead gently. He places his helmet back on, and climbs onto Baymax. "What do you say, buddy?" Hiro asks Baymax.

"Flying makes me a better healthcare companion," Baymax answers. Hiro grins, and then Baymax flies off, bursting through the portal. Go Go appears behind you, placing a hand on your shoulder as a tear rolls down your cheek. Hiro Hamada, you better come out alive, or so help me...

You turn around and hug Go Go tightly, not wanting to look back. "He'll come back, [Y/N]. He's a smart kid," Go Go says softly. I hope so.

Third Person POV

Hiro opens his eyes, to see purple and pink and blue cloud-like figures floating around an empty dimension. They look like cotton candy, almost. Alright. Find Callaghan's daughter, then get out of here. For [Y/N], he thinks to himself. Baymax flies gently through the celestial-like space. "Careful! There's Krei Tech debris everywhere," Hiro warns.

Baymax dodges the debris with ease, twisting and turning. He starts flying faster to avoid any mishaps. Hiro gasps, "Look out!" He jumps off of Baymax and lands on a long piece of glass. He sprints over the glass, jumps through a hole in it and lands back on Baymax's stomach. "I have located the patient," Baymax states. Hiro glances upward, and sees a white pod floating alone in the middle of the interstellar dimension.

"Hurry!" Hiro orders. He hops onto Baymax's back again, and flies toward the pod. Hiro wipes the frost from off the window of the pod, and peers inside. There she is. Abigail Callaghan. She appears to be breathing, which is a relief, and her eyes are closed. "C'mon buddy, let's get her home," Hiro says to Baymax. Hiro climbs onto the pod, while Baymax stabilizes his hands on the back of it. "I'll guide you out of here," Hiro explains. "Let's go!"

Baymax activates his thrusters, and flies through the debris once again. "Veer right!" Hiro says. Baymax leans to the right. "Okay, to the left," Hiro orders. Baymax follows Hiro's instructions again and leans to the left. "Hard right!" Baymax takes a hard turn right. "Up and over!" Baymax loops around a piece of debris, unharmed. "Okay, level off," Hiro says. "Easy." Baymax flies through the hole of a window, Hiro cheering.

"Woo-hoo!" he laughs. "Nice flying!" Hiro smiles, and turns back to Baymax. "Almost there!" A giant rock suddenly hurls toward Baymax, Hiro and the pod. Baymax turns around and stays in front of Hiro, the rock crashing against him. Baymax gets thrown off, part of his armour tearing. "Baymax!" Hiro shouts.

Your POV

You cling onto Go Go, shutting your eyes so the dust wouldn't harm you. You hear the portal whirring. You look up, and see the portal shaking violently. C'mon, Hiro... you promised you'd come back. You promised!

Third Person POV

"Baymax!" Hiro calls, standing up and holding his hand out. Baymax looks up at Hiro.

"My thrusters are inoperable," he says.

"Just grab hold," Hiro begs. Baymax grabs Hiro's hand, as Hiro pulls him in closer. Baymax grips onto the back of the pod again, glancing at Hiro. "There is still a way I can get you both to safety," Baymax says. Baymax inserts his hand into the pod, his rocket fist still attached. Hiro looks at him nervously. "I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care," Baymax says.