Chapter 4

"I'm gonna say some beatings that I faced and even my siblings or dad dont know about it" mal said.
Hades and the cour fours face paled upon hearing this. They didn't know what to expect.

" See on the isle you could recognise the beatings, by seeing it , meaning you can easily recognise that whether you were beatened by Jafar, for him was his gold staff, or cruella, for her was her fur coat and that, but the beatings of my mother were special, on the isle, she could only use that much magic only, there is a secret that I want to share, I could easily use my magic on the isle, but didn't choose to do it because , if I ever did that, Auradon would've ceased to end. So, king Philip and ben, if you  can please stand up. So prince Philip my question for you is what happened in the end of the battle of the tale sleeping beauty right before you killed my mother. And for Ben is what happened in your coronation just after all of you were frozen by my mother's magic. Means just before I turned her into a lizard." Mal asked.

Hades visibly paled and he was shaking. He was wide eyed. His hair turned into red because of the anger he was feeling towards maleficent.

"Before I killed her she turned into a dragon and fought me" Philip said.
"She turned into a dragon" Ben said to mal.

Queen Aurora, who was there gasped loudly drawing attention towards her.
"Oh my" she shuttered.
"Your mother turned into a dragon" she said and mal nodded.
Everyone present there, including the Vk's gasped and became paled.

Mal undid the magic from her hands and they could see that the skin on the palm of her hand , was not smooth, there were marks of teeth and claws on the skins and it covered till her elbow.

Everyone gasped. Ben ran towards mal and held her palm in his hands, Ben had tears running down his cheeks. Hadie ran towards mal with hades and the Vk's and hugged her. She was then hugged by Persephone, and belle , Adam, Aurora and Philip, and also Audrey. After they again tool their places.
"Why didn't you tell us, we could've prevented it from happening" jay said.
"Because I didn't want her to hurt you, I can take my mother's blow but you all can't. Try living with her for sixteen years" mal said.

"But, this is nothing, you have fake this and I don't believe you" queen Leah shouted and everyone turned towards her in fury.

"No, this is not the only thing my mother did to me. You know faes are said to have wings right?" Mal asked
Fairy godmother nodded.
"Once upon a time my mother had wings of her own, they were a vibrant shade of black, that represented her dark soul, but they were cut by someone truly selfish, and my mother's heart became so much darker." Mal said.
"As, I am part far, I also had a pair of large wings , two times larger than my arm, they were a mixture of purple, black(because of mother) and blue (because of dad). According to me they were truly amazing and beautiful. I had the clothers covered my wigs, but that was until I turned six. Uma, jay and Harry remember there was a time when we were six, that I didn't show up t our hideout for  a month" mal said
The three nodded and mal continued.
"That was because, the day after I came back from my monthly visiting to my dad's place, my mother , I don't what happened, she tied me with some chains, then said to me and I quote"I don't have my winds, nor will you" and using a pair of big scissor or blade like something she cut down by wings" mal said.
Everyone gave a horrified gasp. Mal took of her leather jacket, handed it to a wide eyed Evie .she was wearing a sleeveless top.dhe brought the collar of her dress a little, and showed the others, the two large scars on her back.
Everyone present there paled, queen leah only had a small frown on her face.

Afters showing this she again continued.

____________________________________________ bye guys....stay tune :))