Chapter 3

"Do you know how it feels to stay hungry, do you know how it feels when your parents are beating you to death. Do you know how it feels when you want to die but cannot fulfill the wish.?" Mal asked the people of Auradon.
Everyone remained pale after hearing her words.
Then uma took over the speech.
"Do you know how it feels when your parents say that you are a failure to their names, and beat you because of it?" Uma asked.

" Gil was beatned by Gaston because he considered him as a failure, solid all of us, we were all beatned to death, but we are still alive"uma continued.

" We know because of our parents misdeeds you lock them on the isle but what was our fault, couldn't you took us out of the isle long time ago, so many kids didn't had to die by the hands of their parents?" Evie sked the crowd.
Everyone remained silence and queen leah had a snug look on her face.
"You all are villains" she shouted.
This was the last straw she drawed.

"So, I'm gonna ask you some questions, so let's start with charming family. So chad, queen Ella , king kit , kitty or Lucy can anyone answer me that what did drizzy did to you or your family instead of lady Tremaine? Say I'm gonna give you a second to reply" mal said.

They didn't answers and stood silently in their places.
"Nothing, ok? So drizzy go and help them to sit down because they are your family" mal said and smiled towards drizzy. She nodded and went over to her aunt , uncle and cousins and helped th to sit down.

"Now, Adam, belle and ben ! Can you please tell me that what did Gil did to your family. Did he tried to marry Belle or tried to kill Adam? Think about it" mal said.

Adam had a guilty look on his face and belle had tears, Ben was ashamed, because of the deed the heroes had done to the Vk's.

"So, um nothing right? Gil go and help them to sit down, they are like your adoptive uncle and aunt and brother, right? So go " mal nodded towards Gil and he went towards them to help them sit down.

"NOW, Peter Pan, Jane , Tinkerbell , can you tell me that instead of captain Hook did Harry made your life's miserable? You have a minute" uma said.

" Um nothing right?  Harry go and help them" uma said to her boyfriend.
Harry nodded to uma and went towards the Neverland group.

"Now, king triton, Ariel, Eric or melody can anyone state that what did uma did to you? Did she hypnotized Eric?" Evie said.

"Um, no right? I didn't do anything to your family, I wasn't even born then" uma said and went towards them to make them sit down.

" Now, let's come to Queen Snow white, king Florian and emma , so tell me what did Evie, your step sister did to you?" Jay asked them

They didn't replied and Evie went to make sure that they are okay.

"Now, Rodger and Anita anything to say about Carlos, because I don't think he was the one instead of Cruella?" Evie asked

"No right, we know, okay can you please sit down, Carlos go and check" mal said to Carlos.
He nodded and off went towards them.

"Now Aladin, Jasmine, Emir, Aziz and ashakhi anything to say about jay that he is similar to Jafar or anything?" Carlos asked the ababwa family.

They nodded their heads no nad sat sown quietly.
" Now, cousin Hercules, meg, uncle zeus, uncle Poseidon, aunt Hera , hyllus, Macaria and Herkie anything to say bout me or Hadie taht our dad is hades or how we tried to kill Hercules?" Mal asked them.

They looked down and then mal continued talking.
" Oh, I know that dad apologised to you but still he wanted to do it now again" mal said
Hades went towards his family and apologized infront of everyone and like before the god family forgave him.

They sat down and waited for mal to continue.
"Now Aurora , Philip or Audrey anything on me? About how I'm my mother?" Mal asked them

They remained silent and aurora had tears in her eyes.

Mal hopped down the stage and went towards them and help them to take their seats and smiled towards them.

After that she went back and started the next part of her speech.

___________________________________________________ bye guys and stay tune for the next chapter...