Chapter 7

"that's what you do for family. You look out for eachother" mal said and pulled all the Vks into a group hug.
"Now, queen Leah, anything to say about us" mal asked.

"I still don't believe you, all these scars are fake" she said smugly.
"REALLY QUEEN LEAH, still you're saying that these scars are fake, so please tell me that all these scars on us are fake" mal said

She undid all the magic from her and Vk's, so all of their scars were visible except for Hadie and Celia.
"Mal, why do you have those vertical lines on your wrists" jane asked gaining all of their attention.
"That jane, is the due to self harm" mal said everyone gasped.
"Along with self harm, there are marks from when my mother practised throwing knives at me" mal said.
"What" Ben and hades shouted.
"She did what" Ben shouted.
Mal ignored both of her husband's and fathers outburst and continued talking.

"My real name is not mal, only Ben and my family members and friends know about this. My real name is Maleficent like my mother, but she forbid me to use it, because I was not worthy of its name" all the adults and aks had tears.

"Know what, on my 9 to 11 th birthday every year my mother would take me to moors, for punishments. She would lock me up in an iron cage and you know iron burns fairies, so it hurted me a lot, but still I'm alive" she said.
"We all Vk's went through a lot, jay was punished everyday. Carlos was burned, Evie was scarred, uma was drowned, Harry was hooked, Gil was beatned, drizzy got slapped everyday" mal said
"Now queen leah, this is what you call good childhood, huh?" Mal asked
Everyone looked at queen Leah but she looked down.
"My own mother didn't loved me, you all were loved by everyone from childhood. We Vk's are only each others support. So don't underestimate our life's. We went through a whole lot of hell. We don't blame any one of you for our misfortune, especially you Adam and belle, because we know what you did with our parents was right" mal said
"Now, queen leah anything to say? "Uma asked

Leah stood up.
"Mother don't insult.." aurora started but was cut off by leah herself.
"I'm really sorry, for  how I've treated you all. I thought that you were same as your parents even after you saved my grand daughter. Mal, I'm really sorry to insult you. I had no idea on how your pasts were specifically with maleficent as a mother. I hope the queen of Auradon will forgive me. I hope we can start a new beginning of friendship. I'm really sorry" queen leah said trully.

"Thank you queen leah for your apology, and I hope we can start a new beginning" mal said while the others Vk's and others smiled and nodded towards her.
Queen leah smiled t them nd Audrey nd aurora hugged her.

"Now , guys can you please go to your seats" mal asked the Vk's they nodded and went to their places.

"Now , Ben would you please come on the stage for the announcement." Mal said and smiled towards her husband
"And bring it with you" mal added
Ben smiled, took something from his pocket and went on the stage.
Mal nodded towards him
"So me and mal descided that we will like to announce something" Ben started
"You all know my know that mal was sick for the last two weeks so yesterday we went for doctors check up and" Ben continued
"And we found something" mal added
"In a few months actually Auradon will be getting" mal said
"A NEW PRINCE OR PRINCESS  OR BOTH as mal is two months pregnant with twins" they announced together.
All the women including queen leah squealed. They were hugged by all.
They both gote huge bear hugs from their friends and parents.

So 8 months later Prince Hayden Adam Beast and Princess Bella Stephie Beast were born to the king and queen of Auradon.

And as said this Family day reveal lead to their happily ever after or their happy beginning.

_____________________________the end__________________________