One AN Before Sequel Release

Well, I'm almost done with the first few chapters of the Sequel! I apologize for everything taking so long. I took this time to actually enhance my writing skills to make it even better and easier to read! I mainly wanted to make this because I found an AWESOME Minecraft server I think you all should check out! Don't have Minecraft Java Edition? That's okay! 

  This server is Cross Platform! You can play as follows:

-Java: fun.mineteria.com (The recommended versions are 1.12.2 or 1.14.4. - 1.8.9 WILL WORK FOR PVP BASED GAMES)

-Pocket Edition: pe.mineteria.com | Port: 19132

-Xbox: pe.mineteria.com | Port: 19132

-Nintendo Switch: pe.mineteria.com | Port: 19132 

-Windows 10 Edition: pe.mineteria.com | Port: 19132 

-VR: pe.mineteria.com | Port: 19132 

  If you have any issues joining, you can message me and I will help you! Or you can join the Mineteria discord server and get support! (PM me for the link)

  Whenever you join, if a staff member (Helper+) asks how you found the server, say through MythicalFox847 on Wattpad! And make sure you get shown around the server! We want to show you all the features BEFORE you end up getting lost. (I'm going through a rebranding) 

  This server is really cool, being the first to allow Bedrock players and Java players to play on the EXACT SAME SERVER!

  If you all could go and check this server out sometime, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

  Anyways, hopefully the first chapter of the Sequel will be out shortly! Have an amazing day!