drieundzwanzig.

"You slept with him!?"

The entirety of their dance class froze at Hyunjin's outburst, each of them turning to cast their confused gazes in their direction.

Felix's face flushed red, and he swatted the side of Hyunjin's head to avoid smacking his ponytail. "You don't need to fucking yell it! It's no one else's business. It's barely even yours."

His best friend immediately stuck his tongue out, nose scrunched up as he made the childish expression.

Felix rolled his eyes, but returned the expression seconds later, nose scrunched up and his tongue poking between his lips.

The pair eventually began stretching again. Thankfully, the rest of the class had fallen back into their own conversations- ignoring what Hyunjin had said only minutes prior.

"So," Hyunjin hummed, bouncing forward as he balanced on one foot, "How was it?"

The blond cleared his throat. "How was what?"

The pink haired male smacked Felix's arm as he dropped his foot. "The sex, what else?"

Whatever was in Felix's mouth (his tongue? His saliva? A tooth, maybe?) dropped into his throat, and he coughed.

He knew that it was just a little misunderstanding, that Hyunjin had assumed something that Felix may have unintentionally hinted at, but even if he could have expected it: he wasn't expecting it to come so nonchalantly.

"We did-didn't have sex!" Felix hissed once he managed to catch his breath, "we slept in the same bed together not slept together!"

Hyunjin froze, and then slowly nodded his head as he released a breath. "I see, I see. My bad."

Felix rolled his eyes, reaching over and smacking the back of Hyunjin's head, making sure to intentionally smack his ponytail.

"You're a fucking dumbass, Hyunjin."

His friend sneered at him again. "At least I figured out a way to get you two to at least get along."

Felix paused his arm stretching, dropping his arms right by his side as he caught Hyunjin's gaze with his own gaze. "What?"

"Nothing." Hyunjin answered quickly. A little too quickly.

Before Felix could retort, their instructor cleared his throat and clapped his hands together. Felix knew what was coming after this, and he was not physically prepared.

Or, at least mentally prepared.

"I'm sure all of you are aware of how close the competition is," he said loudly, his voice filling the practice room easily. "And to get you ready for it, we'll hold our own class-based competition."

A small boy raised his hand from the frog of the class, and their instructor nodded in his direction.

"Who will be judging us? Don't dancers need to judge?"

Felix cocked his head to the side softly, his eyes falling on the instructor as he seemed to juggle the question in his head slightly. The door to the room squeaked open, and six different people stepped in.

The first three were previous students from the class that Felix recognized, though he had never talked to them. Kang Suri- a long haired, blonde girl -trailed close behind Choi San and Chittaphon.

"Three of them will be judging your dancing. The other three," he motioned towards the other three.

Felix's jaw dropped. Of course.

"Will judge your timing with the music. They may not be dancers, but as musicians, I expect them to know what they're doing."

Felix couldn't pull his eyes away from Chan- or the group, really -even when Hyunjin nudged for him to get a move on from his spot.

Furrowing his eyebrows, Felix turned and looked at Hyunjin when he was nudged for a fifth time, his eyebrows now raised before he looked back towards the group, who was now talking with their instructor.

"Of all music students, did he have to pick those three?" Felix muttered under his breath as Hyunjin dragged him towards Minho, "of all of them?"

His friend shrugged his shoulders. "I think he asked Minho who was good with music and went based on that. It had nothing to do with me."

Narrowing his eyes slightly, he turned over his shoulders and glanced back at the three composers again, catching Chan's gaze by accident.

He shrunk underneath the gaze, offering Chan a small wave before he turned back towards Minho.

"Minho, Hyunjin and Felix, I want you three to perform your group dance first."

Cursing internally, he turned and glanced at Hyunjin and Minho, who were smiling at each other happily. All Felix wanted to do was have more time than five minutes to prepare for embarrassing the shit out of himself.

Once the three of them got in their positions- and Felix anxiously massaged the skin on his wrist -the music began. He tried to ignore the fact that Chan was staring at him- rather intently -and focused on counting along to the music.

He failed to do so successfully, and he knew he did: though, he didn't want to dwell on it way too much.

Between all of the words that the 'judges' had said- at least, the dancing judges -the only thing that really stuck out to him was what Suri had said Jisung mentioned: he and Hyunjin were continuously half a beat behind.

Dancing for the six of them would have been far less weird if the three musicians weren't sitting there watching them, either. And it certainly would have been less awkward dancing to Goodbye to Goodbye without Chan staring at him intently.

Not that he could really complain, it was nice having someone stare at him so intently. It was just weird, that's all it was.

He was glad- for some odd reason, one that he wasn't ready to admit to even himself -that Chan had thought positively of it, as well.

But a part of him didn't want Chan to watch any of the other dancers.

And that same emotion was expressed so obviously that Hyunjin began to poke fun at him for it, taunting him with a single phrase. "Lee Felix, you like him."

Felix didn't even argue against it. The only thing he could do was contemplate his friend's words.

Do I like him?

-    /    -

a/n || ES GIBT EINE SPINNE
MAMAAAA ICH WERDE STERBEN
FUCK THIS NM SHIT IM OUT ITS GUARDING THE DOORWAY HNNGNTJDNEOFNSOENDOJS WHY IS HE SO ANGRY I JUST WANNA LEAVE

n e way my phobia aside this chapter was kinda funkily written hahaha