sechzehn.

With Hyunjin shamelessly crushing his thighs, Felix did what he could to sink further into the couch.

Everyone else had taken a seat on the floor or the couch- granted it was only a pair of people left -and stared wide eyed at either Hyunjin or Changbin.

"So," Chan cleared his throat after a moment of awkward tension, "you're not going to do anything about Hyunjin kissing-?"

Changbin released a laugh, "If it's Felix, I couldn't care less."

The blond let out a dumbfounded sputter. Chan just stared at Changbin as if he was speaking a foreign language.

"What? I trust them both not to do shit behind my back, it's not like they didn't get that out of their system before Hyunjin and I got together." Changbin then turned to face Hyunjin and Felix, "It's not like he made out with you, right?"

Felix shook his head softly.

"Then it's fine. I don't care as long as they aren't making out. Or kiss for longer than five seconds."

Felix then smacked Hyunjin's back, "it's not like I'd want to make out with fish lips here anyway." He stated, balling his small hands into fists and beating them in a rhythm against Hyunjin's back. "You can keep him to yourself. Make sure he never kisses me again."

Chan snorted a laugh. Hyunjin just leaned backwards against Felix, smothering his face against his back.

"Hey, if he at least tells me that he's going to next time then it's okay," Changbin laughed, "it's not like you can deny he's a good kisser."

The artist struggled against Hyunjin's weight, only to successfully shove him off a moment later to send Changbin a glare. "What the fuck is with you two? I'm not going to be a part of your sexual fantasies. Y'all are so nasty. Please. Go back to your dumpsters."

Chan let out a laugh of his own, as did Jisung, before they both got off of the floor.

"While you three bicker like idiots, we really need to get started on our project."

Felix nodded his head softly, and then glanced at Changbin when he snorted loudly.

"It's not due for another two weeks and you two fuckers work at the speed of light anyway, so why not just sit down and talk with us."

The blond watched as Hyunjin dropped into Changbin's lap, shifting contently against him as the couple kept their eyes on Chan and Jisung.

Felix didn't know what the two had planned, telling Jisung and Chan to stay there: in a way, it was kind of concerning. But he couldn't really say anything would be wrong with it.

However, it all went downhill the moment that Hyunjin suggested would you rather, only to then suggest truth or dare but solely the truth. At least, until Jisung started to open up to them a little bit.

The other male had only started opening up during the less invasive questions, like 'how many lies have you told' or 'tell everyone your first impressions of each of them.'

Apparently Felix was intimidating to Jisung. Which, in a sense, made sense.

Felix tried to stay vague when answering the more personal questions, which were mostly fired at him by Hyunjin, though they eventually turned into questions that couldn't be answered vaguely.

"Felix," Hyunjin hummed loudly after they had gone in a full circle again. "Which one of the people in this room that you haven't kissed yet." Hyunjin leaned forward, "would you kiss?"

His eyes turned from Hyunjin to Changbin, and then to Jisung, and then to Chan.

Not one part of him would kiss Changbin. Despite having heard how 'wonderful his mouth was' he had no interest in finding out himself: that was solely for Hyunjin to know. And, while he wouldn't mind kissing Jisung (he was cute, sure) Felix didn't know him well enough.

And Felix only kissed the people he knew well enough. Even if this question was simply theoretical, and he was meant to be thinking in theoretics, he couldn't find the will to even think about kissing Jisung until he got to know him better.

Though, he still didn't think he'd kiss him even after that: the way the boy's eyes sparkled when Minho was mentioned told Felix there wouldn't have been any reason for him to do so.

Scrunching up his nose, his eyes barely flew over Chan before he turned and glared at Hyunjin. Goddamn that boy.

"Well?"

With a sigh, Felix shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Chan. I'd rather kiss Chan. Now, move on before I decide to scalp you."

Hyunjin seemingly ignored his threat to his hair- the hair he oh so much loved, might he add -and let out a laugh. "What ever happened to not liking him, Felix? Awww, you got all red."

"Shut up, Hwang. It doesn't mean anything."

Nothing at all.

Hyunjin snorted, "oh, on the contraire, my dear compadre. You're even wearing his clothes. But it's okaay, it's okay, I see you."

"You know what, Hwang? Sleep with a helmet tonight." Felix grumbled, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

-    /    -

a/n || team umizoomie