drei.

Felix had been informed (by an awkward EMail) just before he had left the apartment to go to his dance practice that his new roommate was going to show up at the apartment that night.

Felix really didn't know why the person was so eager to move in, or show up and get to know him. It wasn't like it was a super duper life changing decision that would determine the fate of his unborn children.

It didn't keep him from being distracted during practice, though- he had barely paid any attention to what the teacher had said, and only paid his mind to what Hyunjin was doing beside him.

After a while of spacing out, Felix heard a "Hey, Felix Lee," in the teacher's notoriously rough and scratchy voice, followed by a "is your reflection really more interesting than what I'm telling you right now?"

The rest of the class- all of which were supposed to be college aged students, mind you -giggled.

He shook his head in response, glancing down at the floor before he looked back towards the dance instructor, trying to pin an intent gaze in his direction to make it look like he was at least paying attention.

Their instructor then went on about some form of project- contemporary or lyrical or whatever it was that he said. Felix wasn't paying attention.

He wasn't learning new choreography. Therefore, the only thing on his mind at the moment was the thought that his roommate was going to be a creepy fifty year old man.

He knew it was rather unnecessary to be completely turned around by the idea of the website being a fake call and overly sketchy, but he had his reasons. He, himself, didn't even verify his age- which was creepy all in itself. He put his age in once, and that was it. Which meant that that opened so many gates for other people to lie about their age.

Which, yes, meant that plenty of people could have claimed to be nineteen or eighteen, but were, in reality, fifty.

God, what if it was one of his professors? That would have been extremely awkward and weird on top of disgusting and completely uncalled for and creepy.

He didn't want to share an apartment with one of his professors, that would be terrible.

Felix shuttered, shaking himself from the trance that he had put himself under only to focus his attention back on the instructor.

He was talking about some sort of talent show, or.. competition. Felix didn't know. He wasn't paying attention for well over half of what he had already talked about.

The instructor then turned his eyes to look at Felix, nodding in his direction before he pointed a finger at him, only to point the middle finger in Hyunjin's direction.

"I would like you two to participate in the solo competition, but I would like you to work with Lee Minho for a group competition."

Felix blinked at him, the words cycling through his head for a moment before he cocked his head to the side and raised a hand.

What the fuck kind of thing was he supposed to perform solo?

The instructor just nodded his head, and Felix dropped his hand. "I'm sorry but, of all the people in here, why should I participate in a solo competition? Surely there are other people in here who would win a medal much higher than I would."

The instructor's smile grew slightly, and he let out an amused laugh, to which Hyunjin snickered along with.

"Felix, I've seen you dance to ballads before. You are much better with hip-hop, that much I know. I've taught you for five years," the instructor leaned back on his heels, "I want you to try and choreograph and dance, but lyrically. I think you could do very well with a solo lyrical dance."