eins.

"I swear to the God I don't believe in, Hyunjin, that if this doesn't work out for me I will end your entire bloodline."

Hyunjin audibly gulped, but managed to maintain his composure in front of Felix's borderline threatening glare in his direction. "I don't know why you doubt me so much, Felix. You already took the quiz, you're compatible with that Chan person. He doesn't even sound that bad. And I bet he's hot."

Felix rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you said that about Junhui, too."

Wen Junhui, four years his senior. Sure, he had a very pretty face, but he had more energy than Han Jisung and Yoo Taeyang combined. Not only that, but the boy rarely cleaned up his messes when he made them. And he was clumsy, therefore he made a lot of messes- a lot of them being with food.

Felix was not fond of him. He was a great dancer, for sure: he moved with grace that amazed Felix but no part of him wanted to room with him after he attempted once.

"Look! Junhui is an amazing person once you can get him to settle down."

The blond rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. It didn't end well with him so who's to say that this is going to end well with the Chan person? You certainly don't know. Just like you didn't know that that John guy smoked inside."

The thing was: Felix had terrible luck when it came to roommates.

There wasn't a single roommate that he had managed to keep for longer than a month without getting mad at them, or them getting mad at him (and for what, really). It was becoming a very tiring process of getting a roommate, having what said roommate promised for a single day, and then never seeing that same attitude again.

The only tolerable one that he had ever roomed with was Hyunjin, but Hyunjin had moved out after a while to live with his rich CEO child boyfriend, for whatever reason he had.

Which meant, ultimately, that Felix had to get a new roommate that would successfully do their part without problems.

Which lead to the next thing: the stupid website that Hyunjin had sent him a link to just seconds before. ROOMMATE for hire or whatever it was they wanted to call themselves. It seemed ridiculous to Felix.

Felix didn't understand how it was supposed to work considering they didn't say anything about meeting your roommate beforehand, and there wasn't really any security done in order to protect those who were still young.

It was a very flimsy website, and Felix assumed it was created by a bunch of website noobs who had no idea what the heck they were doing, because it didn't include tits. That, or because they just didn't know what they were doing.

Their compatibility quiz was probably way off statistically, and wouldn't have given him the best results. That he was willing to put a bet on.

Felix was at least hoping he would have heard the name 'Bang Chan' around at some point- but nothing clicked in his head, or rang any bells that he knew him. It made no sense- he was sure he would have known if there was someone named Bang Chan at his school.

'But then again, he might not go to your school.'

God, the name didn't even have a face in his head. But the face that he tried to picture certainly wasn't a visually pleasing blond with a sharp gaze. Instead, it was a wrinkly forty year old man with a balding middle part.

It was not a pretty picture. And it certainly wasn't one that came with any good thoughts, either.

"How about this," Hyunjin broke the silence again, now sitting on the edge of the red loveseat that he had bought before moving out, "I'll stay here while he shows up, and if he's a wrinkly old man we'll call security and get him escorted out of here. If he's a hot college guy- which he probably is, not that I'd know though, because I'm a dumbass -I'll leave you two to do your roommate bonding business. Does that sound like a deal?"