dreizehn.

Felix was wet, cold and sticky. His blond hair was now unnaturally colored into a purple due to the slushie, and the hoodie- that didn't even belong to him -was dripping with the remnants of the liquid and melting ice.

And because of this, he was fuming. While he appreciated the fact that they waited until he was going back to his apartment, he was unbelievably pissed off at the fact that they so much as had to audacity to dump a grape slush-puppy drink on top of his head.

Really, how petty and childish were these college girls? Did they sincerely not have anything better to do with their lives, to the point that they decided to ruin someone's day with a drink?

He hadn't done anyone harm by sitting in the same car- nor by wearing Chan's hoodie -as Chan. It made no sense to him.

A girl- someone who introduced herself as Keziah after her friend stalked off -apologized for what had happened, explaining that it was not in her intentions for her friend to dump both of their drinks on Felix's head. She was a sweet girl, Keziah- especially comparing her to her friend that had not only objectified Chan, but proceeded to waste an entire two slushies on Felix's head.

Somehow amidst the following minutes, he got Keziah's phone number, but it was really only so Felix could contact her about getting the hoodie washed.

Felix released a low grumble as he walked into the apartment building just as Hongjoong stepped out with a clear container. He had ignored his greeting- he would have to remember to thank him for taking the spider later, assuming he got it -and simply made his way up the stairs.

The blond shoved open the apartment door, kicking it closed behind him before sliding his school bag off of his shoulders, and tossing it on the floor.

He was still. So goddamn sticky.

"Hey, so Hongj- holy shit, what happened to you?"

Felix rolled his tongue over his teeth, raising a pair of piercing eyes to meet Chan's as he pulled the cloth away from his chest. "One of your little fucking fangirls happened to me, Christopher."

The latter made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"I swear to god, Chan, the next person that tries to tell me to avoid you is going to get my fist shoved down their esophagus and I'm going to turn them inside out. God, they're just a bunch of fucking bitches." Felix pulled the cloth away from his chest before he walked away from Chan and into his own room.

He closed the door, quite heavily, and let out a long, drawn out breath. 

"Stupid fucking jealous rats," he muttered, pulling the hoodie over his head and dropping it to the floor, "stupid stupid stupid."

Pressing a finger against his chest, Felix released another grumble as soon as he pulled his finger away from him, nose scrunched in disgust at how sticky it was.

There goes not washing his hair until later.

He kicked his shoes off of his feet, and then hopped on one foot before shifting to the other to pull his now sticky socks off.

Felix slammed the bathroom door closed behind him, stepping in front of the mirror with a breath.

He could see how much sugar was in that slushie by the way it was beginning to dry on his skin, and in his hair. No wonder she acted like that.

Though, on the bright side, at least now he knew what he'd look like with purple hair. He didn't look half bad.

Releasing a sigh, Felix turned towards the shower and turned the water on, only to turn his eyes down and stare at the darkened stain on his pants. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and sucked in another breath. Stupid baby pink limited edition pants.

Stupid college girls who thought that it was okay to be immature because they had a crush on his roommate who may or may not actually deserve all the positive attention in the world.

Wait, what?

Felix snorted. That couldn't have been farther from the truth. He deserved some positive attention. Nothing that would cause his ego to break the roof.

Minutes later, Felix snatched the towel on the rack before stepping out of the tub and sighing. His eyes landed on the discarded sweats that were sitting on the floor, and he shook his head softly. They were really comfortable.

RIP pink pants. You will be missed.

Stepping out of the bathroom with yet another sigh (why was he sighing so much?) and annoyingly heavy footsteps.

Felix paused in front of the bed, the towel tightly held in his hands right above his waist. On the corner of his bed, folded in a neat pile, was another black hoodie, and beneath it, a pair of black sweatpants.

He scrunched his nose up slightly as he picked up the blinding yellow sticky note on top of it, blue ink clashing with the color.

I know you don't need them, but I'm sorry you got Glee slushied. I called Hyunjin and asked who it was. I'll talk to them and make sure it doesn't happen again. Also, keep the sweats, they don't fit.

Felix set the sticky note down, and reached beneath the hoodie to pull the sweats out. Not only were they just a tad bit too big, but they were also missing the drawstring.

This mother fucker.

Rolling his eyes, Felix folded the sweats down the middle and tossed them over to the side, near his pillow (what? Free sweats, he was going to wear them to bed, and not because they weren't his. Tsk) and then grabbed the hoodie and looked at it for a moment.

It was just like the one he had given him earlier. The only difference being the numbers in the top left: '97.

Rolling his eyes, Felix dropped it on the bed again, then turned and glanced at the sweats.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to dance in them instead of shorts.

Rolling his tongue in his mouth for a moment, Felix inhaled, then nodded his head and grabbed the sweatpants before turning back towards the bathroom to hang the towel up.

Lee Felix. His own voice echoed in his head. No one is to know about this sudden affinity.

He felt himself smiling to himself, and he bobbed his head slightly as he walked out of the bathroom.

"And no one will find out."

-    /    -

a/n || this chapter was garbage but whatever im not gonna rewrite it again

👁👄👁 i need music thats not kpop to listen to i cant survive off of who ive been listening to