Character Q&A

Welcome to the Character Q&A! I honestly didn't think I'd receive so many questions/comments and was quite overwhelmed while responding to these, haha. Inevitably, some questions were repeated, so I only included one version of that question. 

If the question was repeated, I responded to the earliest version or longest version of that question. For example, if two readers asked the same question, I responded to the question that was commented first. Or, one reader may have asked multiple questions in one comment, so I responded to that longer comment to "kill two birds with one stone" - which means you might have to read through all of the questions if you can't seem to find your exact comment/question. 

Thank you to everyone who participated! I've always wanted to try the Character Q&A for myself and it is definitely a fun experience! 

♡ ♡ ♡

Jungkook

Q: You have the audacity to act cute then be hot what are you gonna say if I pass out? 😔
A: Please don't pass out! Y/N is going to scold me if you do. I can't control my cuteness or hotness 😖

Q: How many abs does Y/N see? Just curious 😳
A: That's a secret 😉 (But if you really must know, I have an 8-pack 😏)

Q: I'm so proud of your growth and perseverance and I love you. (Pssst! I dare you to take yoongi's job but you didn't hear that from me👀)
A: Thank you so much! I am also proud of how far I've come - and it was all thanks to Y/N! As for Yoongi's job, what are you talking about? Take his job? Why would I want to work as an assistant?

Q: Did you ever think of getting your eye check?
A: My eyes? Why what's wrong with my eyes? My vision is perfectly fine!

Q: Pls be with me for a day???? Plsssss
A: I'm with you in your heart every day 😉

Q: What are the thoughts you have while looking at your future wife😏
A: *blushes* She's everything that I can dream of and even more. I love her so much!

Q: Is being a hybrid have this genes to be this adorable and manly at the same time🙃 Like sir I am attacked
A: Nope! It's all me. Although, Y/N tells me my hybrid genes that give me my hybrid appearance helps with the cuteness!

Q: Okay, so- imagine this: proposing to y/n in a carrot costume. yes or no owo- but maybe yall aren't there yet i apologise if i made you uncomfortable..what's the food yall made together?
A: *blushes madly* P-proposing? I haven't even thought of proposing to Y/N yet. But I hope to do it one day! I don't know if I'd do it in a carrot costume though. She would be too busy laughing at me to say yes if I wear the costume! And the meal Y/N and I made together was Chinese Chive Pockets! They're really good, you should try some!
(A/N: Haha, I kinda panicked when I read this question because I leave small details such as meals and utensil preference very ambiguous so that you can adjust it to your personal preferences. So to answer this question, I just supplemented their meal with one of my favorites!)

Q: sooooo u do know that ur adorable right? tell me how u feel after a while ur finally getting to mate koo?😃
A: Y/N always tells me I'm adorable when she's not too busy drooling over me 😊 B-but who said anything about mating this soon? *blushes*