17 - Cuddle Me

Once you finish the purchasing process with Jungkook's new phone, the two of you head back to the car. You're currently on your way to your favorite book store in town. It's a rather old shop and gives off the perfect antique book store vibe. Despite its small appearance, it houses thousands of books and hundreds of different genres.

The day you took Namjoon to this store, the wolf hybrid instantly fell in love. The two of you had ended up spending the entire afternoon in the comfortable atmosphere of the store, reading to your heart's content. The moment you left the perimeter of the store, Namjoon had begged you to bring him back soon.

When you park your car in front of the store, Jungkook peers out his window at the shop curiously.

"Is this the book store?" Jungkook asks while opening his door to step out next to you on the sidewalk. You hum in response and softly pull him inside the store.

The moment you walk in, the smell of old and new books surround you. Jungkook quickly takes notice of the new change in scent and sniffs the air softly. A fond smile makes its way onto your lips as you observe his nose twitching cutely. 

"C'mon, let me show you Joonie's favorite section," you smile, motioning for Jungkook to follow you. You lead him through a maze of tall bookshelves, winding to and fro until you find yourself standing in front of a smaller bookshelf in the center of the store.

Jungkook's jaw falls slack as he admires all of the books on the shelves. He reaches out to run his fingers along the spines of the books neatly stacked on the shelves. Your eyes catch on a few as his fingers graze them and you reach out to grab them.

"This is where they display all of the new releases. Some of the books are from well-known authors but most of them are from local authors. Joonie loves supporting his local authors just as much as he enjoys reading bestsellers," you inform Jungkook.

"What does he read about?" he asks curiously when he notices the plethora of genres mixed together on this bookshelf.

"Oh, he'll read anything," you chuckle, reaching out to grab a few new books for yourself. "Would you like anything?"

"I'm not sure where to start," the tall bunny hybrid admits softly.

"That's alright. I have some books back at home that you can start with. You can also borrow some of Joonie's books if you don't like the genres of the books I read," you offer. "Once you find a genre or genres you like, we can come back here and get you more."

"We can come back?" Jungkook asks excitedly.

"You already love the store, don't you?" you smirk in amusement.

"I like how it feels," he nods.

"Me too," you nod in agreement. "Before we leave, I want to show you my favorite part of the store."

You quickly reach out for Jungkook's hand and you tug him with you. You head towards the back of the shop with excitement before climbing an old narrow staircase. When you reach the second story of the store, you walk down a seemingly empty hallway. However, the end of the hallway opens to a spacious loft that overlooks part of the first floor.

Inside the loft lays rows of hollowed-out tables, holding hundreds of records. The loft itself is decorated in a hipster and industrial style. There are small industrial string lights strung onto the walls, a cozy corner for customers to enjoy reading, and another corner for customers to listen to records.

"It's beautiful," Jungkook gasps softly, his eyes dancing around to take in the new scene. He quickly waltzes over to a random section of records and begins to browse through the inventory. You smile fondly at his excitement and you decide to browse for some new records to add to your collection.