Chapter 6

Vega's POV
1979

Cissy told me that she was pregnant and those were happy news but at the same time, I was worried of her. I became a protective younger sister to her. I was sitting at the her bedroom.

"You should be more careful." I said. Cissy chuckled a little.

"You became protective." Cissy said. I smiled happy.

"I just don't want my nephew or niece to be dead." I said. Cissy laughed.

"You are going to be the best mom." I said to Cissy who smiled.

"And you will be the best aunt." Cissy said, I stood up and sat beside her.

1980
Cissy finally gave birth to a baby boy, Draco Malfoy. Which was one of the best days since years.

"Congratulations, sister." I said to Cissy who smiled.

"Thank you." Cissy said with a calming voice.

"I'll let you sleep for now." I said, she smiled as I walked out of the room.

1981
The next weeks, Snape told the Dark Lord about the Propechy.

And in a few months, we know two people that possibly will fulfill the Propechy, Neville Longbottom or Harry Potter. The Dark Lord gave us jobs to torture Frank and Alice. The Dark Lord himself will kill the Potter. We agreed. Me and Bella nodded before apparating to the where Frank and Alice were. The two of them weren't ready to fight right now.

"Sectumsempra!" Bella casted the spell at Frank.

"No!" Alice yelled, running towards him only to be stopped by me.

"I'm sorry. Stupefy!" I casted the spell. Alice fell to the ground. Bella gave Frank a sleeping potion. I had one on my hand.

"No please!" Alice said, backing away. I knelt down.

"Incarcerous!" I said, Alice's hands were tied. I pushed her head down and put another Incarcerous spell on her legs. I put the potion and she soon fell asleep.

I used a levitating charm and Bella too. We both apparated with them to Malfoy Manor.

"Let's wait for the party to begin." Bella said. I looked up the stairs and saw Cissy carrying Draco. I motioned her to leave. She nodded and left to her room. I went to her room too and closed the door.

"Cover Draco's ears." I said. Narcissa was confused until screaming from outside. Cissy immediately closed Draco's ears with her hands.

"Stay here." I said, going outside.

I peaked over downstairs. Bella wss torturing them too. I notice Alice free from her ropes but no one realized. I ran down the stairs with my wand.

"Crucio!" I said, she screamed in pain. I realized what I did and backed away. A death eater stepped forward and did it instead.

A few days passed. We were informed that the Dark Lord was killed. Bellatrix, Aries, Lucius and other death eaters were sent to Azkaban. Only Narcissa was there for me. I told her that I have been pregnant and she gasped.

1993
Draco and Aurora went to Hogwarts. I stayed at the manor with Cissy. Aurora was a Gryffindor. I actually didn't mind it, I know Aries won't too.

1994
The Dark Lord is back. It made me worried about Aurora and my nephew, Draco.

1995
My daughter turns out to be friends with the golden trio. That could make my daughter be put into more danger.

1996
Bellatrix and the death eaters escaped Azkaban with the help of dementors.

1997
Things got worst and worst. I heard that Aurora dissapeared with the trio.

1998
Aurora and the trio are at Malfoy Manor.

"We found them four." A snatcher said. Cissy looked worried of her niece. Bella was dissapointed though.

"Let that girl go." Aries said, pointing at Aurora.

"Don't let thay girl go. She's a shame of us!" Bella yelled. I shook my head.

"A Gryffindor doesn't mean that she's a shame." I said. Cissy nodded. Bella sighed and motioned to let Aurora go.

Aurora stood still as if she didn't know what to do.

"What is that?" Bella asked to the Snatchers pocket which has the Sword of Gryffindor that Bella put at her chamber.

"I found it at that girl's bag." The Snatcher said, pointing at Hermione.

"No!" Aurora yelled. But gladly, Draco pulled her beside him.

"It's mine now." The snatcher added his sentence. Bella used her wand to take the sword and the Snatchers lost.

"Leave!" Bella yelled angrily before walking to Hermione.

"Take the boys to the dungeon. While we have a talk, girl to girl!" Bella said, meanly. I pulled the boys to the dungeon.

"No! Stop!" Aurora yelled.

"Aurora, be quiet." Cissy said. Aurora teared up, looking at Hermione.

"I d-didn't take anything!" Hermione said, Bella pushed Hermione to the ground.

"No! Please no!" Aurora yelled.

"Aurora!" I yelled. Aurora only stood there tearing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Firstly, I just wanna say.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THE STORY. Secondly, THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PUT IT IN THEIR LIBRARY.

Thank you so much for that. I'm freaking out! I'm a young writer. Thank you so much for reading this story. Please vote and comment.

Stay safe! ❤️