Chapter 5

Vega's POV
1970

A few years passed since that day where my sisters separated.

Bella however stayed with Cissy at Malfoy Manor. I stay at home with Aries.

However, today is different..

A war is coming.

Me and Aries went to Malfoy Manor. The war has begun. I spent my time with my only-caring sister left, Cissy. Bella has became crazy and less caring. Andy married a mudblood and had a child.

I sat at the chair while Cissy starred at the window.

"Cissy." I said, standing up. She turned and looked at me.

"Are you.. scared?" I asked Cissy. She knows about the battle and was worried sick. Cissy brushed some of my hair to my ear with her hand.

"Yes, I am. Promise me that we will be by each others side until the end?" Cissy asked. I nodded and hugged her.

The battle started. Even going out can be dangerous. The death eaters killed people and some are dead or caught. Me and Cissy only kill if we need to.

We were outside this time. Bella was in front of us. We were at Hogwarts, finding the Sword of Gryffindor.

"Bella, you know that it could not be here." Cissy said. I guarded behind and went to Bella.

"She's right." I said. Bella shook her head.

"It must be at Dumbledore's office or the Gryffindor common room." Bella said. I glared at Cissy.

"Why would the sword be at the common room?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I'll handle the old man. You two common room." Bella said and dissapeared into thin air. I sighed and went to the common room with Cissy. We checked and the common room was empty so we broke in.

I opened the wardrobes.

"Accio Sword of Gryffindor." Cissy said but nothing worked.

I checked in the boys dorms and Cissy checked the girls dorms. We went back to the common room.

"Stop." A boy voice said. We turned and saw three boys. I glared at Cissy who glared at me and we took our wands.

"What are you doing?" The other boy asked.

"It's none of your business-" Cissy said but Sirius cut the sentence.

"This is our business. It's the Gryffindor common room, our house." Sirius said. I looked at Cissy before doing anything.

"Fine. We have nothing that you have." I said, moving away but was stopped.

"No. We're bringing you to Dumbledore." The boy with glasses said. Bella appeared behind them but they didn't notice.

"Well, in that case, no." Cissy said, pointing her wand.

I casted a stupefy spell secretly and the boy was pushed. Bella smirked.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Cissy yelled to the other one.

"Stupefy!" Sirius yelled. I stepped forward and kicked him.

"Don't. Touch. My. Sister! Sectumsempra!" I casted the spell. Bella walked near the boys. I ran to Cissy, making sure she's okay and helped her stand up.

"Don't mess with us." Bella said. She motioned us to apparate after she did. I apparated away with Cissy.

1973

The sword wasn't found so we decided to try and find it again. We went to the Chamber. Me and Cissy went in. Bella walked in fast. I turned behind me every time, making sure no one is following us.

"Accio Sword of Gryffindor!" Bella said. The sword didn't came.

"Bella, maybe it's hidden somewhere else." I said, shrugging.

"Maybe it's not at Hogwarts." Cissy added, putting a hand on Bella's shoulder.

"We must find it!" Bella said, gritting her teeth before running outside. I sighed, looking at Cissy before following Bella.

The next day, we are finding it in the Forbidden Forest. Cissy holding a lamp. Bella running. I following behind.

"Bella, stop running!" I said, she didn't listen. Of course.

"A lake." Bella said, turning around the ice. She looked up at the tree branches and gasped.

"What is it?" Cissy asked, worriedly. I followed behind her.

"The sword is up there." Bella said, pointing it. But it's stuck at the branches.

"Dumbledore is smart to hide it there, but not smart enough." Bella said, climbing up the tree.

"We spent three years finding it though." Cissy said, shrugging.

"I hate forests." I said, sighing. Forests always reminded me of Andy.

Bella got the sword and got down. She jumped happily like a 5-year-old.

"Bella. Now, come on. Let's get back." Cissy said. The three of us held hands and got back to Malfoy Manor.

We immediately met the Dark Lord.

"My Lord." Bella said, bowing. She's too obsessed with Voldemort.

"Have you found it?" Voldemort asked. She nodded, pulling the sword out.

"We have found it, my lord." Bella said. Voldemort snatched the sword and left to his own private room. We went down the hallways. Bella completely happy.

"We found it! We found it!" Bella keeps screaming the sentence.

"Yes, we found it, Bella. Now, let's have some rest." I said, walking forward.

"Cissy, Vega, why won't you two get a dark mark?" Bella asked. I glared at her weirdly.

"My arms need to be clean forever." I said, entering my room and closing the door.

The war will go worst...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for reading and waiting. I am going to include the Second Wizarding world also. I hope you like the 5th part :)

Please vote and comment 🥺