Chapter 4: Making myself at home

Caio Ragazzi! Hey guys! I know we haven't posted in a while and this is a lot because of me because it was my turn to post (although i'm not the one who changed the account password without telling the other person then forgot what I'd changed it to. *cough* Payton *cough*{I hsould really get that cold checked out... Never mind}) anywhooo, hope you enjoy this chapter, its abit of a filler but oh well :P, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Huggsss; Benji'xo

Ughh, already I hated this guy, he's so vain I just want to.. UGHH!! I can't even think of a good enough punishment for someone this annoying!! He thinks that just because he's world famous he can just do what he wants, he thinks he's too good to have sugar in his gorgeous.. I mean.. ermm.. Hairy? Yes, that's the perfect word..Hairy hair! Well, newsflash Mr Bigshot, your hair isn't worthy of this sugar, you can't handle the sugar!!! Infact, when he has sugar in his hair, he looks completely stupid!!!

All of this ran through my head as I was staring down Zayn, who had just made my list, how dare he insult the sugar by taking it out of his hair! Its probably for the best, he couldn't really pull off the sugar look, unlike me, who would really suit sugar in my hair. Just to prove my mental point, I grabbed a handfull of sugar and sprinkled it onto my head yet still maintained eye contact with the douche.

He gave me a confused look before checking to see what the boys' reactions were to my antics to find that the two boys were rolling on the floor with laughter and Desirre was rolling with them just for the sake of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a bowl of strawberries, I casually grabbed them and began to munch on the delicious treat. At that moment, some random man walked in wearing a carrot costume. I ignored him and carried on eating my strawberries whilst Liam gave him a funny look and Harry and Payton carried on rolling around despite the fact they had stopped laughing a while ago. Zayn was pouting at what I can only assume was the fact I had just eaten the last strawberry, too bad Malik, Sierra wants, Sierra gets...sometimes.

I stood up from the kitchen floor and placed the now empty bowl where I was sitting before searching the cupboards for a mug, when I finally found one, I poured the remaining sugar into it and began to drink it, I headed to what I assumed to be the living area and switched on the tv, I sat on the sofa with my legs crossed and turned on this mornings episode of 'Mullingar's Musical Mornings' on the plus one channel. I was amazed at how natural Desirre seemed to be despite how much she hated being in front of the camera then remembered she had no idea where her best friend had gotten to. Ah well, she can look after herself.

Carrot Man, who I had now identified as Louis Tomlinson walked in and I found myself baffled by one of the things he was wearing.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" I asked before taking another sip of sugar, this unfortunately, only made him laugh, can nobody take me seriously? If I had to deal with this guy, I seriously need some cucumber.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, completely ignoring Carrot Man, I opened the fridge and grabbed the packet of pre-sliced cucumber before returning to the living room to watch the rest of my show. As I ate the cucumber I calmed down a lot, Carrot Man sat next to me and attempted to grab one of the sticks of cucumber. Silly, silly, carrot.

I slapped his hand away from the bag, he pouted and attempted to take one of my treats once more, I slapped his hand away once more and shuffled away from the fruit (or is it a vegetable) thief. He sat in silence for a while which really didn't bother me as I was content in watching my show, but, unfortunately, about 5 minutes later he decided it was a good time to ask a stupid question.

"So who are you?" I rolled my eyes, idiot.

"Did you seriously just ask that question when you are watching a programn, that i'm the star of, and somebody just said my name on it." I asked astonished at his stupidity. International superstars, they really don't understand the importance of education do they?

He looked at me questioningly, then at the screen, then back at me, then back at the screen, then me, then the screen, then me then the screen, me, screen, me, screen, me, screen, me, screen, me..

"Hi" was all he said, what an anti-climax.

"Hi" I replied then continued watching my show. We sat there for a long time before Zayn decided to make an appearance, ughh, great, just what I wanted.

"So why are you here, other than to shoot whipped cream at me& drink my sugar?" Zayn asked, annoyingly.

"To watch you TV ofcourse" I replied then turned back to the screen.

"Why, go watch it in your own flat" He groaned.

"No." I replied bluntly.

"Ughh, seriously, get out." He whined.

Baby.

At this point, Harry popped his head round the corner, glared at Zayn then told me that I could stay as long as I want, but he said it louder than necessary as if he wanted to say it to somebody else but wanted to be inconspicuous.

Whatever.

I beamed at Harry but he'd already popped his head back round so I was smiling at a wall, glared at Zayn, put on Louis' sunglasses and carried on watching myself on TV whilst drinking my sugar. This is the life.

---

A/N- to get a dedication or whatever you should comment or fan or whatever!!!

Caio; Paint&Ben'xo