Chapter 9;- Landshark.

Desirre's POV;-

"Ouch Nialler! Get off my hand!!!" Louis yells. I shake my head. "Niall!! You're hurting me!" I shook my head again.

"Niall, just get off his hand." I just shook my head. After 15 minutes I finally stand up.

"ARGH! MY HANDS TINGLING!" Louis yells dramatically.

"Why is your hand tingling?" Harry asked walking in the room in nothing but a towel.. All soggy and stuff.. And.. I was snapped out of my trance when Louis started yelling.

"BECAUSE THAT FAT LEPRACAUN DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUN TO SIT ON IT FOR HALF AN HOUR."

"LouLou, your exaggerating, it was twenty minutes at most." I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the fridge and examined its contents.

"Niall, are you seriously looking for food, you just had a 14" pizza to yourself plus the leftovers from last night." Liam asked exasperated.

"I'm hungry, therefore I must eat." I announce grabbing the bag of carrots.

Everyone in the room looks at me in horror.

"Shit's about to go down.." I hear harry mutter and liam just nodded dumbfounded.

"Whaa?--" I ask confused with a mouthful of carrot. I don't know why but I can't stop eating, i'm so hungry.

I go to take another bite of my carrot but it gets knocked out of my hand, I growl and look up to see my victim. Louis looks down at me as he is slightly taller. He looks like he's about to cry.

He starts yelling at me about carrots and I yell back. He says something about carrots up my bum and I burst out laughing. It amused me for about a minute before I realised he wasn't gonna give me carrots. I don't know when but at some point in all of this, Zayn had made an appearance but had quickly retreated to the room that I thought was Louis'?

I went into a diva strop until I got carrots. An hour later and I still had no carrots. I burst out crying (i'm a very passionate girl? yes, girl- when it comes to carrots).

"Nialler what's wrong?" Liam jumps up to help me.

"I wanmnjgfdsfghjk" I cry but the sound gets muffled by his shirt.

"What?" Harry asks.

"She said she wants carrots but Louis is a meanie" Louis announced.

"How do you know he said that?" Liam asked "I'm the only one who can understand Niall when he's upset... And I couldn't understand him.." He looked genuinely upset by this.

"Did you just call Nialler a she?" Harry asked. Louis fell silent and so did I. Did he know? Surely not.

Louis POV;-

"Nialler what's wrong?" Liam jumps up, getting to her crying body before I can.

""I wanmnjgfdsfghjk" She mumbled into his shirt still crying.

"What?" Harry asked, a hint of worry in his tone but he tries to mask it.

"She said she wants carrots but Louis is a meanie" I quoted what she'd said.

"How do you know he said that? I'm the only one who can understand Niall when he's upset... And I couldn't understand him.." Liam said sounding upset, but he was right, I don't even remember understanding what she said, I just knew when harry asked, I don't know why? Wierd..

"Did you just call Nialler a she?" Harry asked.

I realized I had been caller him a she in my mind and out loud since we finished at the show today. Wierd.