Chapter 1 { Mullingar's Musical Mornings }

{Hope you like this chapter guys! VOMMENT & FAN also, I've casted Dessire as Mila Kunis!!!!!

Kisses;-PaintXx}

{Guyyssss! Hey, Benny here, just going to tell you that I've decided that Amanda Seyfried is going to play Sierra!

Hugsss~Benny'xo} 

Dessire's POV-

"Hey guys, and welcome to Mullingar's Musical Mornings! I'm your Host Sierra Milligan and this is my new Co-Host Desirre Conners!" Sierra called in a chirpy voice.

"Hi guys, I'm Desirre, in case you hadn't already guessed, and we have a great show for you today!" I practically sung in a forced voice that was way to happy for this ungodly hour.

"That's right we have some great guest appearances including a performance from Ed Sheeran!" Sierra cooed.

My turn to speak.

"We will also be interviewing him as well as Michelle Keegan and her Boy Band Fiancé Max George!"

"But for now we are going to be doing the top 5 countdown for the UK and Ireland this morning!"

"And coming in at number 5 is Lost in your love by red light!"

I let out a sigh of relief as the red light saying we're live shut off and an intern ran over handing my best friend and I our frapacinno’s whilst my make-up artist started touching up my make-up. I hate this Job.

The rest of the show went pretty well and nothing particularly exciting happened. We went into the meeting and were told who was to be on the show tomorrow. We were handed the questions we were to ask as well as the top 5 list. 

We left and I was still not impressed. Most teenage girls such as myself would be jumping at the chance to meet the hottest celebs but eventually the novelty wears thin. I've been working in this industry with my best friend and now, Co-Host, for 2 years. Behind the camera not on it. At first sierra and I were just interns but we both got promoted, I was the stylist on the show and Sierra was the star. She always did want to be famous. Me? Not so much. Sierra's old Co-Star Becky was fired and they were in desperate need for a replacement for today.

Naturally, Sierra panicked. As she always does under pressure. How to calm her? Give her a lot of cucumber! Don't ask why, she's just strange like that. So anyway, nobody in the room at the time knew this, one of the managing directors knew I could calm her and texted me, so I came to the rescue and as I came in and soothed her, the casting director came up with the 'brilliant' idea (note the sarcasm) of two best friends running the show. I laughed and asked where there going to find two best friends in such short notice and they pretty much forced me into the job. So here I am. 

I'm just glad it's over. For the moment at least. I could finally go home! It was now 2 in the afternoon and Sierra was skipping to the flat pulling me sluggishly behind. Me and Sierra have been best friends since nursery school when we both got yelled at for eating the paint at play time. We both burst out crying and had to comfort each other. And here we are, almost 15 years later and still best friends. This reminds me, I have to buy an anniversary present!

We arrived at the flat and I threw the door keys on the worktops in the kitchenette. Sierra then picked the keys up and put them on the hook. I draped my jacket over the back of a dining room chair and she followed behind picking it back up and hanging it in my wardrobe. I took off my shoes and kicked them by the door to which, you guessed it, she picked them up and put them away. It's kind of become our ritual after years of us living together! Even when we were 14 we alternated between each other’s houses each week. We haven't spent more than two nights apart in 3 years!? I know this sounds really weird. But do we care? Nope.