Chapter 6- Must be a migraine

Helloooooo- I know you don't read these things, so i'm not gonna write one at the end, but if you do decide to read; VOMMENT&FAN!

Hugsss~ Benji+Paint'xo

---

Sierra's POV-

It was 6 in the morning, I was wide awake but I knew Ditz wouldn't be. I groaned knowing it was time to wake her up. I stood up on her bed and began bouncing, which was harder than it sounds as she only had a single bed and she sleeps like a star fish.

"WAKE UP BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON!" I yelled at her. She grabbed my leg gave it a sharp tug sending me flying. This soon back fired on her as I landed on top of her with a thud. "Come on, up. Time for work." I sung, skipping to the room which we used as a wardrobe.

Yep, i'm a morning person.

"DESIRRE!!! PICK ME SOME CLOTHES OUT WHILE I'M SHOWERING!" I shouted.

15 minutes later and I was smelling fresh. I skipped into the wardrobe and grabbed the clothes laid out on my dresser stool. I quickly changed into them grabbing a pair of black patent shoes with kitten heels. We had to look proffesional on the show, which is stupid because its a show for teens?

Note to self: mention the uniform in the next meeting.

I sat down on my stool hair and began drying my hair whilst Ditz applied her make-up, by the time my hair was dry, Ditz was once again, fully ready. She did my hair and make-up and we set off to work. As Ditz was the old make-up artist the director allowed her to do our own make-up.

We set off for the studios and by 7:30, we were at work. Today we were interviewing one direction, remember them guys in our flat? Yep, them. I had the questions to memory and so did Ditz, although this wasn't completely necessary as there was a cuecom (don't remember what its called, its like a karaoke screen that shows you what you need to say when you've got a script) A guy ran up to us with our coffee. Yum. You know, this guy has been bringing me coffee since I got my promotion and I don't know his name. Huh. Seriously though, he must be a genius though because he always seems to know what kind of coffee I was in the mood for? Today I had a vanilla mocha. Yum.

"Thanks Drew." Ditz said to him sincerely with a smile. He nodded with a smile and walked off.

So his name is Drew. Huh. interesting.

We went to make-up and just sat in the chairs and chatted. Ditz was spinning around on hers because.. well she's immature even when she's had no sugar. That coffee had obviously woken her up. Yum. Coffee. I took another sip of my coffee. Or atleast I attempted to as I found it was empty. I pouted and was about to go and find.. what was his name? Dave? Drake? Damn, forgotten already. Anyway, I was about to find coffee guy and ask him for another but we got hurried to the set. Damn. Its just not my day.

"Hey guys and welcome to Mullingar's Musical Mornings we are your hosts, I'm Sierra Milligan." I said cheerily as I saw the red light that said we're live flash on.

"I'm Desirre Conners and we have a great show for you today." Ditz announced chirping in a voice that sounded natural but I knew it was forced.

"That's right guys, we have some great guests today including 3 minutes in the hot seat with Connor Maynard." I announced happilly.

"We also have a surprise special guest for you, but for now, here's the top 5 for today. And at number 5 its The Justice Collective with He aint heavy he's my brother" She announced.

I let out a sigh as the red light saying we were live went out. We just sat on the set in our seats waiting for the next segment. I was reading through my cue cards but Ditz just plugged in her earphones. That was until a man wearing stripes took them from her ears picked her up and placed her on the floor then took her seat. She looked up at him puzzled. I got a closer look at him and realized it was Louis.