#111. NSFW alphabet with matt jackson

requested on tumblr - i also got this template from tumblr (and i don't remember the blog i got it from so credit to whoever created this template)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Matt would be a little clingy after sex. He'd always want your attention so you'd always cuddle him being the big spoon. You'd praise him occasionally while playing with his hair or leaving kisses on his body.

He'd ask you if you were okay. He wants to make sure he didn't hurt you while the two of you were having sex. He's always careful not to hurt you but he always makes sure that he didn't.

After a little bit, Matt would start getting needy again. You would get needy too, you won't lie. Both of you being needy would lead to round two either in bed again or in the shower.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Matt's favorite part of his body is his fingers. He knows how his fingers alone make you feel, and he's proud of it.

His favorite part of your body is your breasts. He loves to use them as pillows or as something to play with when you're cuddling him. You know he wants sex when he starts paying extra attention to your boobs.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Matt rarely ever cums inside of you. When he gets the opportunity to then he will. Most of the time, he'll cum on your stomach, in your mouth, or on your breasts.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Matt really likes to be on top while in bed.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He's pretty experienced. You're not his first girlfriend, but he always tells you that you'll be his last.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cowgirl. He loves to watch your breasts.

Also missionary, since he does secretly like to be on top.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Matt is usually very serious in the moment, but he does have his moments when he'll crack a joke or two.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He's pretty well trimmed down there.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He'll praise you while he fucks you, telling you how good you feel around him. He'll hold your hand and tell you he loves you. He can be very romantic.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Matt will jack off when you're away for long periods of time. He'll jack off to sexy pictures of yourself that you've sent to him.

He'll usually jack off in a hotel room when he's on the road or in his locker room when he's alone. If you're away and he's home then he'll jack off in the shower at the thought of fucking you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Dom, light choking, light hair pulling.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
In a bed, whether that's in the bedroom or a hotel room. In his locker room or in the shower.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
When you praise him or when you tease him. Teasing him definitely turns him on.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Anything that you don't feel comfortable doing and threesomes.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Matt likes to give more than receive. He's skillful at eating you out, and he knows all your spots. Though, he definitely doesn't mind you sucking him off every once in a while.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He's fast and rough when one or both of you are in a rush, but most of the time, he's slow and makes sure he's careful.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He loves them. Quickies happen several times a week because he's a busy man.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
He's only willing to take risks if you are. He'll ask you before he tries anything new in the bedroom.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He can go all night if he wanted to, but he usually stops after round three for your sake.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He's against toys so he doesn't own them. He hates when you use them too because he only wants himself to be the reason you cum.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Matt loves to tease. You usually have to beg him to stop teasing you. He especially loves to tease you in public by making sexual innuendos or by touching you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's not usually the loud one when he's fucking you. If you're riding him or sucking him off then he'll moan your name.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
You sit backstage, watching Matt and his brother Nick on the TV. They're so close to winning the AEW World Tag Team Championships from FTR. You're biting your nails as you watch their match go on.

Matt superkicks Dax Harwood, pinning him for the three count. The bell rings and you jump up and down, cheering loudly for your boyfriend and his brother. They're the new tag champions. You're so proud.

The boys celebrate out in the ring before making their way back to their locker room, where you are. As soon as Matt enters the room, he looks right at you and says, "Come give your new tag team champion some loves."

You get up and run over to Matt, who's covered in a layer of sweat. You don't hesitate to throw yourself around the older Jackson brother. You leave kisses on his face until you get to his lips. He smiles into the kiss.

"I hope you have some energy left in you for when we get home," you state. "You're going to need it when I give you your celebratory present."

Matt looks confused until you smirk at him. That's when his eyes widen and he goes, "Oh, I'll make sure I have energy left in me for my celebratory present."

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He's definitely bigger than average.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Very, very, VERY high.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep
He usually falls to sleep right after you do. Right before he falls to sleep, he'll usually press a kiss to your cheek or your shoulder before dozing off.