#87. having sex with nick jackson for the first time would include

requested on tumblr

Nick would set the mood before you even got to his house. It would be your six month anniversary, and the two of you would have had the conversation a few weeks before.

You would be full of nerves as you drove to Nick's.

You'd be wearing a simple white t-shirt with black jeans and Uggs, but underneath is Nick's anniversary present.

Candles would be lit, soft music would be playing, and a bouquet of red roses would be sitting on the bed waiting for you with a little tray of your favorite candies.

Nick would answer door and smile at you. "Happy Anniversary, my love," he'd say, greeting you with a kiss.

You'd get happy and excited when you saw what was waiting for you on the bed when Nick led you upstairs.

Of course, you'd snack on the candies with Nick.

The two of you would have a conversation, a more serious one, about your future with the younger Jackson brother.

That's when he'd ask, "Do you see a future with me?"

"Of course I do," you'd reply. "I am in this forever."

Nick would smile and kiss you.

The kiss would intensify quickly, turning into a heated makeout session.

The heated makeout session would lead to you and Nick pulling off each other's clothes.

He'd get flustered when he saw what you were wearing under the t-shirt and jeans.

"And here is your anniversary present," you'd giggle.

"I am so lucky."

He'd check on you, making sure it was okay if he touched you or kissed you. You'd tell him it was okay.

You trusted Nick to take care of you, to not hurt you. You knew he'd make sure it was okay before he'd touch you. That's the kind of person Nick is.

The sex would be amazing. He'd move slowly with so much passion behind every single touch or movement.

His lips would rarely leave your body, and you wouldn't complain.

Nick would talk sweetly to you has he fucked you.

"I love every inch of your body, Y/N."

"You feel so good around me."

"I love you."

You'd talk sweetly to him too. He'd hold your hand and his kisses would be sweet too.

Soft moans and sighs would leave your lips with every thrust of Nick's hips. You'd praise him.

"God, Nick. This feels so good."

"You're making me feel so good, baby."

Nick's name would fall off your lips as you reached your orgasm. You'd cum around his length inside of you.

He'd cum into the condom that he put on before he started because always wrap it before you tap it. Nick would help both of you ride out your orgasms.

Both your breathing and Nick's would be labored and quick. A small makeout session would incite after sex while you both began to recover.

"That was amazing," you'd tell him once you detached from each other. "You're amazing."

Nick cleaned you both up as he'd say, "If that's what it's going to be like every time, I can't wait until we have sex again."

You'd giggle and say, "Now that we've had sex, I don't think I could keep my hands off you."

The younger Jackson would start to kiss your neck softly as he'd say, "As long as you keep your hands to yourself while we're at work or out in public then that's okay."

The neck kisses would lead to a second round, this one even a little more better than the first.