96. having secret sex with 'hangman' adam page would include

It would always be in your locker room because he's always being sought out if you and Adam were at Daily's Place. This would work well because everything thinks you and Adam hate each other so no one would ever come to your locker room looking for him.

If someone did come looking for him, you'd make a snide comment. This comment, of course, would be said when Adam was eating you out or fucking you against a wall or on your locker room couch.

The snide comment would only give Adam the motivation to move rougher or harder. You'd have to muffle your moans by biting your lip or kissing Adam since you didn't want anyone to know.

You'd also sneak away to a closet or an empty room if you couldn't get to your locker room.

If you weren't at Daily's Place or were out with him, then you'd meet him or go to a hotel for the night or a weekend.

He'd tell his friends that he had a headache and didn't want company if it was for a night. If it was a weekend stay then he'd tell his friends that he's visiting his parents.

You'd tell your friends that you were sick and wanted to lay down for the night if you went to a hotel with Hangman.

Both of you would go to lengths to make sure your relationship with Adam wouldn't come out into the open. You'd never talk to him at work unless you absolutely needed too, and even then there would be hostility toward him.

Adam knew how to make sure you never used that tone with him when you were alone with him.

Whenever you were alone with him, he'd trap you against a wall. That wall would usually be a closet or when you would rendezvous in your locker room. He'd lean in close so his lips would be close to your ear.

"I'm going to make sure you know to never use that tone of voice when you're with me" is what he'd always say. "Now be quiet or I'll stop and leave you in whatever condition you're in."

Needless to say, you always stayed quiet. When he slowly removed your clothes to tease you, you wouldn't say a word. When his lips would attach to your neck, you wouldn't make a sound.

When his fingers would run through your already soaked folds, you'd bite your lip as you arched your back. Adam would kiss down your body and you'd try your hardest not to make a sound. You knew what would happen. It's happened before, when he'd tell you to stay quiet and you'd make a sound. He'd pull back from you completely and leave your body shaking, aching for more.

So, you tried not to say a word or make a sound.

Not until someone would knock on the door. "Hey, have you see Hangman? He walked this way."

You'd look at Adam for permission to speak and he'd just nod his head at you.

"Now why the fuck would I have seen that ugly ass cowboy." Then he'd slip his tongue into you and you'd grip his hair, careful not to make another sound.

Whoever was on the other side of the door would just mutter a "sorry" and they'd walk off. Adam's fingers would replace his tongue as he'd say, "Such a dirty mouth."

That's when he'd turn you around and press your naked body to cold wall. You'd shiver at the mixture of the cool wall on your body and the sound of Adam undressing behind you. You'd pop your ass out and shake it just a little bit. Sometimes you'd have the courage to say, "Whenever you're ready."

Adam would give your ass a little tap before he would push himself into you. He'd be wearing a condom because wrap it before you tap it, always. He always carried some with him, just in case the two of you ever got the moment to be together.

His movements would be slow at first then quicken as you adjusted to him. You'd muffle your moans by biting your lip or your finger. Your breathing would be labored as he'd fuck you against the wall of your locker room. His hands would be on your hips, pulling you toward him as he thrusted into you. Your eyes would be closed, enjoying the feeling of his hands on your skin.

You'd lean your head against the wall. The coolness of the wall never stopped a layer of sweat from forming on your skin. The air was hot, especially when he'd lean over your arched body. If he was feeling really into it, he'd pin your wrists above your head. Other times, he'd pin them behind your back.

"Tell me you won't ever use that tone of voice with me" he'd say.

"I'll never use that tone of voice with you" is what you'd reply with, but it would sound more like a moan than anything.

"Good girl," he'd praise you.

It would take a few more thrusts until you both would release. You'd fall back into his arms when you'd cum. He'd wrap his arms around you.

He'd whisper things in your ear like "that was amazing" and "you were so good", and those praises would give you butterlfies. They'd usually always to a second, more gentler around on the couch.