#86. getting caught having sex with matt jackson would include

requested on tumblr

***

You'd be in your dressing room with Matt. Both of you would be half naked and his hand would be down your pants.

Matt's brother wouldn't even bother knocking when he needed to come get you. He'd just open the door and walk right in.

"Hey, Y/N. I needed to- woah. Wait, what's going on in here?"

Both your cheeks and Matt's cheeks would heat up, considering you're in a bra and panties underneath Matt's body on the couch.

Matt would try to hide you as best he could but it was obvious what the two of you were doing. Your lips were swollen and Matt's hand was literally down your panties.

You'd immediately try to lie.

"Nick, this isn't what it looks like."

"Then what does it look like?"

"He's, uh, taking my temperature."

Matt would chuckle and throw you his shirt.

This wasn't the first and only time that this happened. Not only would Nick catch the two of you having sex but Kenny, Adam, Britt, and a few others on the roster would. You'd even try to make it less obvious.

Any time that Kenny would catch you, he'd crack some joke about the situation. All his jokes would do is make you blush and hide in Matt's neck.

When Adam would catch you, he'd say "have fun" then leave the room. Again, you'd get all flustered.

It's not like you and Matt would have sex in extremely public places either. It's always in your dressing room, or Matt's dressing room when Nick isn't in the room. Of course there's always the bedroom or in Matt's house.

Any time you'd get caught, you'd try to come up with a lie.

"We're just cuddling."

"It just slipped in."

None of them would work but it would always be worth a shot.

Matt would crack up any time you were caught. You'd playfully hit his arm and he'd say, "Hey! No hitting. Maybe if you were quieter then we wouldn't get caught in the act."

"Oh shut up. You're not entirely quiet either, Matthew."

"I'm quieter than you are."

Then you'd continue what you started, but after locking the door of course.