Chapter 13

"Okay, the plan is to get in there and get out straight away. This should be easy case, got it?" Dean says pulling out his gun. "They're only Demons." Right, only Demons. I have to remind myself that every now and then. I hope it doesn't turn out last time.

We head in the office building after Dean picks the lock. After many arguments Sam and Dean have finally found out who the next victim was. I just butted in when they were actually going on the mission.

Dean leads us in, Sam tapped me on the shoulder. "Are you okay, you haven't said anything for a really long time?" I shrug. I don't know how I feel anymore.

Sam kept talking to me, leading me through what's going to happen. We didn't even notice that Dean was gone. Sam yells out his name, but nothing. Both of us start frantically searching. We end up in a conference room. There was no sign of Dean being there.

Sam and I turn around and see a demon. He flicks his hand and we fly to the back wall. Another demon comes up. She whispers to the other and points toward me.

"Oh," the guy says. "What a surprise?! Daddy's gonna be happy 'bout this." The Demon bows down and I fall back on my feet. I pull out my knife. Both of the Demons laugh. "Oh, Princess. You make me laugh!"

"Why does everyone call me that?!" I yell in annoyance. Sam grunts and I remember that he was still on the wall. "Please take him down. I'm make a deal with you."

"Look at that! You are like Daddy." The redneck Demon says. "Making deals already." He sighs.

I look at him blankly. Why are Demons so... Annoying? Wait, if I'm a princess, I can give orders, right? "If you don't do what I want, I'll tell Daddy."

The Demon laughs. "That's more like it. I'll give you a deal. I'll let the Winchesters go if you do a little hunting trip for me."

I let it ponder, but I have to stop. "Winchesters? Two of them?" The Demon nods and claps his hands. Two others drag Dean in. Dean struggles and shoves. "Um. Let them go now!"

"I though we were making a deal."

"If you don't I'll make the King... Um..."

The Redneck laughs. "So young. Like I said, I'll let them go, if you do a trip for me." I nod without thinking. The Demons disappear and Sam and Dean were free.

Dean looks at me and starts to yell. "What was..." Suddenly, I was transported somewhere else.

I shiver as I get a chill up my spine. My eyes open and I find myself in a winter coat and boots. I was also wearing a hat, hiking gloves, a backpack. Where am I?

When my eyes adjust to the light, I whimper. "Sam? Dean?" Snow forcefully falls on my face and I almost fall over by a gust of wind. My knees buckle from underneath of me. I fall into a pile of snow up. The tears freeze as they roll down my face.