Chapter 3

Dean's POV

"Cas, we want her to like you!" I yell.

Carrie gasps. "Where did my daughter go?!" She starts to attack Cas and he makes her faint.

Cas looks at Tyler. "Unless, you want that to happen to you, I would stay there." Tyler drags his wife away and I slap Cas.

"What was that for?! Snap her back... Or whatever you do!" I demand. God, Cas could be such a...

Valerie POV

I wake up lying in grass. Where am I? "Mom? Dad?" I yell. Where did Castiel bring me? I take a look at my surroundings and I find myself surrounded by cars. "Bobby?!" I run towards the house. The front door was opened already, I peak inside. It was too dark for me to see. The minute my foot touches the hardwood, the lights turn on.

A man jumps out and I scream. "You're not Bobby!"

"Bobby's dead, didn't you get the memo. Now, go away, demon. You don't want to mess with me..."

"Who are you and what are you doing in Bobby's house?" I interupt. The scrony man sighs and pulls out a knife, similiar to my deamon hunting knife.

"You act like you don't know! You should run, demon."

"Stop!" I jerk away from the knife.

"How dare you possess a little girl?! Now, you must face the wrath of Garth!" The man yells and I stare at him blankly.

"Garth? What kind of name is that?" I ask. Garth grunts and throws the knife towards me...

"Val!" Dean grabs my arm as I appear back in the motel. "Cas, never do that again! You okay?" I nod and my heart slows beat slows down to it's normal speed.

"Whose Garth?" I ask. Sam and Dean laugh. "'Cause he's in Bobby's house and though I was a demon!"

Dean stops laughing. "He's taken over his house too?! How many times do I have to tell him he isn't Bobby." Dean mumbles. I look around to find my dad leaning over my unconscience mother.

"Mom?" I run over to their bed. "What happened?" I ask Dad. He looks up and stares at Castiel.

"That happened." Dad says. I was starting to hate this Castiel guy. He's too mean to be an angel.

The next day, we didn't have much to do. It was night and we were all bored. Castiel turns on the TV and sighs. He sits back on a chair. My Dad is in the corner talking to my Mom and Sam, Dean and I are playing cards. After a while Mom and Dad come over to us.

"We think we should start looking for the monster. We're ready." Dad says.

"Okay." Dean says and he throws his cards on the table. "Where are it's next victims?"

"We had neighbours with kids, little kids." Mom says. I hope they get there in time. I would hate to see Adam and Henry get eaten alive. I push the thoughts out of my head.

"Alrighty," Sam gets up and almost hits the ceiling of the motel room. "Let's go! Valerie you can stay with Cas." They start to walk out of the room.

"No!" I grab Dean's arm. "Don't leave me alone!" As hard as I try to pull Dean back in the room it doesn't work.

"I'm sorry, Val. You need to stay here." Dean forces me to let go of his wrist and he shuts the door behind him. I sit on the bed and scrunch my shoulders up. I know Castiel is looking at me. The floorboards creek behind me and it makes me turn around.

I jump, "Castiel, you scared me!"

"You knew I was here, I don't understand your definition of scared." He says. I get chills up my spine. Castiel looks deeply in my eyes and I get uncomfortable. "Who are you?"

"Valerie..." I didn't what to say to that. What are you supposed to say to that?

"What are you hiding?" Castiel was really confusing me now. I move on to my bed, trying to get away from him. He puts his fingers on my forehead and I prepare myself to see Garth again. Instead I stay where I am. "Valerie Scott, 13 years old. Brother: Grey Scott. Just died. Best friend: Mary. You're scared of the dark. Parents: Carrie Scott. What are you hiding? There is a wall keeping me away from your Dad's name. Who is your father?"

Castiel was starting to intimidate me so I decided to lighten him up with a joke. "Darth Vader." I laugh, but he doesn't.

"This isn't funny, Valerie Scott. What aren't you telling me?" I move to the other bed. He comes up to me and suddenly I can't move, I'm stuck on the bed. "Let me see your soul." I didn't know what he meant by that, but I soon did.

Dean's POV

The monster walks toward Carrie. Sam runs for it and protects her. Tyler and I are hiding behind the kids bed, waiting for the right moment.

Then, the monster throws Sam and Carrie across the room. Carrie hits her head and start to bleed.