CH 1: About The Other Day...

Sorry that I took this book off. I was fixing all the errors I found.

- Wan <3

_______________________________________________________________

"Sir, you have to attend a business party tonight at eight. I hope you remember," Mew reminded his boss. Gulf nodded, "And you will be accompanying me, right?" Gulf hated these business gatherings. He would usually have his mom, the chairwoman, attend those. But to his bad luck, his old man had to take her on a date today out of all days. If a single old man walks up to me with his daughter, I mean it! dad will see the worst of his son, Gulf gritted his teeth thinking of it.

Well, Gulf was a bachelor and handsome. 'Handsome'? That would be such an understatement. Gulf Kanawut, the CEO of GD Corporation, the young multi-billionaire who established his own company without any support from his parents at the age of 21. He did not only have a lot of money but also a godly physique. He was a tall man with milky white skin. His face was of an angel, a tenderly sharp jawline, thick brows, cute pointy nose, large eyes, shiny black hair. His hair were usually done in a side partition way falling at the end of his forehead, with natural curls. Too bad that he was not an angel by nature but the devil himself.

Gulf could ruin anyone in the blink of an eye. He had many enemies but none dare go against him. Gulf trusted no one but his parents, his only friend and his team. They were the only ones he needed to trust. Nobody else matters. Only his team that was composed of ten people had ever seen his lenient self. 

All of them his secretaries, dealing with different situations. But the most trusted one stayed to be Mew. Gulf trusted Mew blindly and he was confident that Mew would never betray him. His own parents weren't so trusted by him, but a mere secretary was. But his parents weren't offended, in fact they were happy that their son had such an amazing person beside him.

"Okay then, go and get ready for it. Come get me at seven in the evening." Gulf said as he rose from his desk. Mew bowed, "Yes sir," and left. 

"Let's go!~ And face those oldies who try to set you up with their daughters! Yay!" Gulf said to himself in a gloomy and sarcastic manner. 

*Night*

***PARTY HALL***

GULF'S POV...

Here I am! At this god damn party. At least the decorations are bearable. Unlike the others I remember that were so fucking fancy. This one is rather classy and subtle. Yeah right, I still have to meet Mr. Yang, the host for tonight. We have had pretty good relations with his company, and no obstructions yet. I hope it stays that ways.

Speak of the devil, there comes Mr. Yang. He is accompanied by a lady looking much younger than himself. Who is she? I know that he is an old man who loves having 'fun' and keeps changing 'toys'. Mew leaned closer to me, "The girl with him is Alice Yang, his daughter" Did he read my mind? I hope he did. I hope he always will continue to be like this.

"There you are, the youngest businessman around", Mr. Yang greeted me. I just bowed lightly. The girl behind him, his daughter, was smiling at me but I didn't look twice. "Hope you are enjoying yourself tonight. Such a rare occasion that you attend instead of the chairwoman", he is referring to my mom. I looked him straight in the eyes before proceeding to speak. I told him, "Well, my parents decided to go on a date today as they are still on really good terms even after all these years" It was a pure scoff.

How could one go around fooling after getting married. To me marriage is a sacred thing. I would never marry someone whom I cannot spend my life with. I don't want to be cheated once I decide to dedicate my life to them. One thing I know, I would never look at others after I am married. The only one I will have my eyes on is going to be my husband.