Author's Note & Sequel

*Contains spoilers! Don't read until you've read the epilogue!!!

Hiya! Just wanted to pop on here and say how much I loved writing this book. I'm pretty sure I started it in quarantine and just ran with it. I personally love reading books about brooding assholes with ~mysterious~ pasts. 

There was actually someone who figured out that Mr. Cullen and Dean were related. They commented their theory on a chapter but I deleted it because you were right (obviously). Sorry boo! Didn't want my other readers to catch on ;)

Also the Taylor thing... I actually started off not wanting to slut-shame because I hate when books do that but I ended up just wanting to have an unlikable character. She wasn't that involved in this book but I feel like the epilogue made up for it?

Speaking of, there is a sequel... C'mon, I'm attached to these characters. I can't just abandon them! Besides, this is Wattpad. Nothing ever goes well on Wattpad. 

Now, my story obviously had a conclusive ending so you don't have to read the next book if you don't want to. It has to do more about the gang side of things (nothing too intense bc I'm bad at that) but trust me, there is a lot of romantic drama. 

Let's just say that more people from Dean's past pop up...

Anyway, it's prewritten (and some of my better work IMO) so I'll just be uploading it as I edit it. It's called Unbearable and it'll be uploaded very soon – probably by the time you've read this.

Thank you so much for reading about Dean and Arabella's journey! I hope you stick around :)