Chapter 15

Katniss POV
When I met this Finnick guy I was terrified he would go tell something to the police, but he is actually pretty cool. But I'm not sure of I can trust him yet. This doesn't even make sense because when I met Peeta I imediatly trusted him the moment I saw him. But then again, I'm in love with him. i think.
Right now we are all just chillin in a café, getting to know each other a litle. Finnick's talking about his family. Aparently he is from district 4. His parents own a fishing company very successfull so he is rich. He is 21 years old and has a girlfriend named Annie. "I'm thinking of proposing to her soon." he says referring to Annie.
Peeta smiles and pats his backs "I hope it goes well for both."
"I still don't know how I got something so perfect has her" then he smiles dreamlily and dazes off some place else.
After a while stand up and leave.
"Where you guys staying at?" Finnick asks.
I wonder if We should trust him. What if he goes to the police? I look at Peeta and he gives me a nod.
"Hum, We're staying at an hotel just 'round the corner" I answer.
"Ok then. By the way, we'll be leaving New York in two days" Finnick says.
"We?" I ask rainsing an eyebrow.
"Yeh. You guys' comin' with me to district 4"
"Finnick, I dont know if it's a good idea" Peeta says.
"Why not? My house is huge plus I know a guy" Finnick whispers the last part.
"A guy?" Peeta asks laughing.
"Yeh, a guy. He can make you falar ID's"
"Finnick, I dunno" Peeta says doubtfully.
"Yes you do. You think you're not in danger either? Sheltering a prisioner has a pretty bad sentence. Like what? 15 years locked away?" Finnick pips in. "what would happen to your family? The people who care about you."
"Nobody really cared about me." Peeta shrugs. The simplicity he says this with, it's like he's been saying this his whole life.
"I do. I care about you" I argue. I look deep into his blue eyes. I smile at him and he smiles back.
"And I care about you too" Finnick joins in putting his arms around both of us. "And That's why you commin' with me to 4"
"Why you doing this? We dont know each other" I say.
"Correction: we dont know each other yet." Finnick says as a matter of fact.
Both me a and Peeta roll our eyes.
I guess we are going to 4. Maybe it's a good thing, beginning a new life with one person I love. And new friends.