(5) Big Apple

A year later 

Jordan and her two best friends were headed to NY. Her mom Katherine already had someone design the brownstone for them.

"Vi? You alright?" Naya said 

"Yeah sure." She said with a elated smile. 

"You know they may not be in NY anymore. And even if they are I won't let them hurt you me and Jay will be some bitches down. And as far as that boy he's going to be worshipping the ground you walk on when he sees you. He's going to regret it I promise you that." Naya said 

Jordan began to laugh. "There's my girl!" Naya said as she hugged her. 

Their plane began to descend at JFK airport when they got off the plane. A driver was standing there with a sign with their names on it. The three girls linked arms as they went to baggage claim and got their luggage. Once they arrived at the brownstone Jordan got the keys out of the mail box where the realtor said she would leave them. 

She gave one to each of the girls. "Welcome home welcome to the big apple my girls." She said as she opened the door. 

"Wow. They did incredible! I'm so excited!" Naya said as she did a dance and squealed. 

They got settled in and ordered some Chinese food as they unpacked their suitcases. They ate their food while they had The Crown on. The next day they went to the Vogue offices met with Anna Wintour as they had a virtual meeting with Dior Chanel Gucci and Prada CEOs. They had to get measured for their upcoming shoot. 

"Your mother told me about these. Don't you worry about a thing." The make up lady said about her scars. 

"I know. The beauty of make up and air brush." Jordan said 

The make up lady hugged and laughed. "Now you sound like your mama." 

They went over with each girl what their looks will be for the upcoming shoot. It made them even more excited for their new job. After they left the Vogue offices they explored the city and went by the college. They got their schedule books and toured the campus. 

Luckily though Bucky had just missed her when he and his friends arrived after summer practice.  He was sharing an apartment with Sam and Steve close to campus. Natasha Wanda Bobbi and Hope were sharing one. Clint Scott and Slade (Wanda's boyfriend) were sharing one. 

They had two weeks before college classes were starting. And Bucky was about to get the surprise of a lift time as well as the other boys.