Sleep Pile.

Georgia woke up. Not voluntarily, no, he woke up by loud voices from outside his door. To be more specific, it was Texas's and New York's loud mouths.

Growling, Georgia threw his blankets off onto the floor, yes, blankets as in plural, and stood. He walked towards his door quickly, yanking the door open, "I don't care what you're arguing about," he growled, grabbing Texas and New York by the ears, dragging them inside, "You will both apologize. Then, to make it up for waking me, you will join me in a cuddle pile."

"If we don't?" Texas challenged.

"I'll sic Florida AND California on both of you." Georgia growled, crossing his arms.

"I ain't scared of em'." Texas scoffed.

"New York." Georgia hissed, eyes narrowed as the man laid a hand on the doorknob. New York froze. "Hand. Off." He removed his hand from the nob. "Apologize." Georgia pointed at Texas with a growl.

"...Sorry. That I'm right." New York smirked.

"You ain't! That's-"

"Enough!" Both snapped their mouths shut, eyeing the state fearfully. Listen, he may normally be nice and tame, but when you wake the state up, all hell breaks loose, and whoever did it normally disappears until the next day. "I expected better from you." Georgia scoffed.

"You've obviously never been down south." New York grinned sharkily. 

"Then I guess you two will be in here for a while until you apologize." Georgia grinned, flopping down in his bed.

"Why?" Texas frowned, shifting from foot to foot. The argument was stupid, he could relent to that, but there was no way he'd apologize to the likes of him.

Georgia merely hummed, eyes fluttering closed. "Think he'll notice if we sneak out?" New York murmured softly.

Georgia shifted, eyes opening as he stared down the two states, "Well?"

"Well, what?" Texas questioned, throwing an accusing glare towards New York. 

Georgia merely rolled his eyes, got up, and sluggishly dragged New York and Texas onto the mattress. Georgia made sure to flop down on top of Texas, while wrapping one arm securely around New York. Humming softly, Georgia let the comfort of two other warm bodies lull him to sleep, blocking out the two bickering states.