First day

~Dedication~
To those who use reading as an escape from reality, to be who they want.

( please tell me what you think about these, should I make them shorter, longer? And yes I know this is starting out like at the others, but bare with me I have a lot of good ideas for later chapters. .)
I woke up like any ordinary day, only today wasn't so ordinary. It was my first day at Virginia Beach high. I had just moved from Salem VA and came from a school called Thurmond.

I woke up to my loud and very annoying alarm clock, or as I called her, grams. "Get up! Get up!" I heard my grams saying from my doorway. "come on you don't want to be late for the first day of junior year!"

I groaned. I wasn't going to protest. She left the room as I hoped out of bed. I got ready and headed upstairs to see mom making chocolate chip pancakes.

We are living with grams at the moment while my parents move stuff from Salem to here, Virginia Beach. I had to be stuck in the basement, it was gross and cold unlike the one at our new house, our new house had a nice new one, but since my parents want to surprise me, I can't go stay at my house till everything is there and unpacked. Yay.

"You really must be in a good mood. You never make my favorite anymore!" I said as my grams made me a plate. " well today is special so I thought I would start it off right."

I finished my pancakes, gave my grams a kiss on on her cheek and I was off in my car for the first day. God I'm happy I have my license .
———————————————————————————
I pulled into the school parking lot just as the first bell signaling kids they could go in went off. I hurried past all the kids, getting some weird looks and made my way to the office.

"Umm hello?" I said, no one was at the front. "Oh yes yes you must be new please come here!" I follows the voice back into a small office. "Hi there, y/n right?" The woman said.

"Yes that's right. Umm I'm here for my schedule." There was another girl with very pretty blue hair about chin length.

"Ahh yes here it is. So we though that since your new we would pair you up with vida. You both have pretty much the same schedule so she can show you around for the next 2 days. Does that sound ok?"

"Yes that's sound just fine." I replied back. Without another second to spare she shoved us both out of the small office and out into the hall. "Hi I'm vida."

"Im y/n. Nice to meet-" I was cut off by some kids. One who looked like a mess and full of anxiety, the other also a mess with very curly hair, they both looked younger than me.

"Hi you must be the new kid! I'm Jude and that Nico!" I have them a small smile and Nico returned one. I must have spaced out because next thing I know vida was yelling at Jude, I think, to stop asking question or we will be late to class.

"Save the chitchat for lunch Jude, I still need to show y/n her locker and how we get to class." He backed off then and walked off with.. I think it was nico.

Vida showed me my locker, and told me what I would need for home room. We walked into English and the teacher told me we were reading "watership down." One of my favs.

I took my seat next to vida. As the bell rang a boy with blonde hair ran in apologized to the teacher and took his seat next to me. As soon as he looked over at me I realized who it was and my stomach started to fill with butterflies.

It was the same guy I met at the beach this summer. I remember the weekend we met as if it were yesterday.
( ok I know it's starting off like all of the other stories like this normally do but I'm going to add more to it in the later chapters just bare with me these first few!)