Weird Dream #1

This dream started off with me in the place of Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. All events from the past three books had already taken place-so everything was pretty calm. So: Katniss and Peeta were being precious and cuddling. Then their two children came into their bed because they were afraid of something. Katniss and Peeta continued to cuddle but had a hushed conversation about their children's future. The next morning Peeta was at the bakery washing his hands. He suddenly got teleported to an ocean where he rode on the back of a dolphin, almost got eaten by a shark, then he was sent home. This was on tv for all of Panem to see. Katniss was at the bakery when he returned. She showers him in kisses ;). Afterwards the dream changes completely. I was pulling my sister down the driveway to get the mail while talking about wattpad. I was still Katniss but also somewhat Clove. A group of dragons who were standing in the middle of the road (along with Cato) recruited me because of my knife throwing skills. We talked for a while before heading up to the chicken coop. Where a human and dragon were in there fighting to the death. The human disappeared but the dragon headed towards Karen (he was going to eat her (Karen is my chicken)) I banged on the second door's wire (there were two sets of doors for some reason) before he blew fire at it. I for some reason walked in there and put him in a chokehold. But he flipped me over and put me in a chokehold. I screamed for Cato and he eventually came in the coop. I begged him to snap the dragon's neck because I had seen him do it before-and I was running out of air. He seemed conflicted and pointed to the group of dragons before he snapped the dragon's neck. We walked out of the chicken coop and the other dragons looked at us in horror. I said simply "a life for a life" cuz apparently the dragon had killed the human that was in there earlier. Everybody from the hunger games and all of the dragons disappeared and it was Day time. My dad turned to me and said: he got Che. I pounded my fists on the ground and started sobbing. I climbed the wall (the chicken coop completely changed) and dropped into the coop. For some reason this kid from my school was sitting on the fence. He said something. Idek what it was. But I punched him. The only thing that was left of my chicken was a few bones. I buried her then woke up. I cried for a few minutes. I really missed that chicken.

Yeah... I'm lonely