The News

'Morning,' A voice vibrated in Lucy's neck. She tilted her head and buried her face into Laxus' soft blonde hair, circling her arms around his broad shoulders and squeezed him into her hold tightly. Lucy smiled to herself, grateful to the scene she was in. Not one day has gone by without her waking up beside him, watching his broad chest moving up and down ever so serenely in sync with his small, yet firm breaths, his slightly opened mouth that in some occasions let out a surprising snore, feeling his warmth radiating off of his body with by the way he was holding her so close, like one who treasures dearly; as if she could break any moment.

She just wanted to be like this forever. He's so warm and comfortable. It was nice. His head moved in the crook of her neck, nestled in closer to her, making Lucy scrunched her nose because his hair kept tickling her nose. Lucy popped one eye open, peeking down at Laxus lazy grin against her bare collarbone. His eyes were still closed, and his arms were circling her waist. Lucy smiled to herself, he was just adorable. She shifted and stretched her arms, yawning.

'Morning—oof.' Laxus was suddenly on top of her, trapping Lucy between his arms.

'Well, this is nice.' She said, smiling suggestively while snaking her arms to his neck, bringing his face closer and planting her lips onto his. She could feel his smile as their lips moved together in accordance with their breaths, the feeling of his soft lips surprised her still as it moves teasingly, switching from an innocent chaste kiss, to a deep and passionate kiss. It didn't even occur to her mind for her when to breathe as she had done so naturally as she could feel him exhaling and she, too, followed suit.

Before long, she grasped his hair to deepen their kiss, which Laxus responded by what she assumed to be an approval grunt. They moved their heads together, as if they had telepathically agreed so, carefully not to bump their nose. Lucy was pleasingly enjoying the feel of his lips on her when he abruptly broke off their kiss. Before she could protest, Laxus lips had gone south. Pecking and nibbling her jaw, leaving trails of fire on her skin. She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling and almost wanted to play with the fire when she suddenly gasped. He had gone too south.

So, Lucy yanked his hair with so much force, his head couldn't help but got pulled upwards making him stop what he was doing. As rough as it sounded, Lucy had to learn the hard way that this exceptionally full of energy guy won't budge unless he got a kick on a stomach or a yank-until-hair-were-falling or even a not-so-gentle squeeze on where the sun doesn't shine.

The said guy stare at Lucy crossedly, 'owwie.' He whined uncharacteristically while Lucy just stuck out her tongue playfully.

Anyway, after the disastrous celebration at the guild, the joy and party quieted down after a while, giving both Laxus and Lucy a breath of fresh air from the constant booze and parading them as if they're a newlywed couple. It was embarrassing. Natsu came by a couple of times, demanding a duel for, again, "Lucy's innocence" but after the third visit Lucy had had enough and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He stopped coming after that.

She did the recent mission for a decent reward a couple days ago and now living rent free... for a month. Things couldn't get any better for her and Laxus, although, she is a exhausted by the guy's unlimited stamina. Seriously, Lucy missed sleeping.

Suddenly, Lucy jolted and squirmed. She half-glared half-giggled at Laxus' head that was happily rubbing against her chest.

'It tickles, you dork!' she scolded, pinching his broad shoulders which, of course had no effects at all.

Laxus grunted against her chest, 'Let me appreciate your boobs, babe. They're so fluffy.' His voice was muffled as he buried his head deeply into Lucy's chest.