Chapter Forty Seven

July 13
Harry,

Sorry I didn't have enough time to write you back after I got your letter yesterday. First of all I would like to say that I feel older, older than you at least. Ok I had to get that out of my system. I loved the ring, it's beautiful and it fits perfectly. Thank you so much. I miss you so much and it doesn't feel right to not spend every day with you. I have to make this letter short unfortunately because I have some things I need to do.

I love you,
Gabriella

I know that I was being vague in that letter but I can't tell him that death eaters have been seen around my neighborhood, we might go to the Weasley's if it gets bad but for now we think we'll be ok. We haven't actually seen any death eaters, they've just been reported a few times. It could just be the kids messing around for all we know, although it's likely that the kids in my neighborhood wouldn't joke about something like that. We'll be fine though.

July 28
Gab,

Sorry I didn't write back, the Dursley's found out how many letters I was getting from one girl then figured it out that you are my girlfriend and they weren't happy and took my paper. I'm now using left over parchment from last year and sneaking the letters out late at night. You didn't sound like yourself in the last letter. Are you ok? Please tell me everything even if it's bad news. I just need to know you're ok. Hermione wrote me saying that she was invited to stay at the Weasley's for the remainder of the summer. I'm invited too so I think I'll go and I've heard you are also invited. I get it if you want to stay with your parents but I hope you come. Ron and Ginny wrote me a combined letter from the both of them saying that there have been some death eater attacks in some areas. So please stay safe and write back as soon as you can know you're ok. And don't worry about writing to me for my birthday because we'll be back to school before it'll get to me.

Love,
Harry

I have no choice but to write him back telling him about the potential death eaters in my area and also tell him that I will most likely see him at The Burrow. It's not like I wanted to lie to him but now I know he's just going to be worrying until he sees me.

——————————

At dinner my parents are acting a little bit off so I ask them what's going on.

"Gabriella, your father and I want you to go to The Burrow tomorrow without us." My mum says.

"Oh when will you come?" I ask.

"We aren't coming. We have to stay here and take care of the house and the rest of your relatives who live around here. We want you to be safe but we need to stay, we're sure it's nothing to worry about and you'll be back to school soon anyways" My mum says.

"Tomorrow? But-"

"No buts. You're going, that's final." My father says. My parents are a little strict especially when it comes to this. So there's no arguing with them. It would just get me in trouble. But this could be life or death so it's worth the try.

"But father, don't you understand the potential for being attacked by death eaters if you stay?" I ask.

"Gabriella, you need to respect our decisions. Go up to your room and think about that." He scolds. I pick up my plate and rinse it quickly then place it in the sink before dragging myself up the stairs.

I start to pack my things but get distracted by the letter I haven't sent to Harry yet. I go over and scribble one last thing on to it.

My parents just told me at dinner that I'm going to the burrow tomorrow, I have to pack now but I hope you come soon so I can see you. It's not a choice for me and they won't come. I can tell you more once we see each other.

Love,
Gabriella

It's not much but it's enough for the short amount of time I have to pack things that would normally take me half a day. I feed Geils dinner the continue to pack. I start with clothes, I have loads of clothes that I take back with me. I like having options. I need to go into my closet and take basically all of the clothes out then fold them and put them away into my suitcase. I make separate piles for tops and bottoms. I put Harry's crewneck in another pocket so it doesn't come out smelling like a girl. I then put away all of my jewelry and other accessories. Then I have another trunk for my records, quidditch gear and books. Then I have a bag for makeup and perfumes and shower stuff. And finally I now have an owl to carry. I put all of my stuff outside of my door then climb into bed. I did that surprisingly quickly.

Before I fall asleep I get myself excited to see everyone. I know Hermione's already there so I'll get to spend the nights sharing a room with her and Ginny. This year we agreed that we would ask Ginny to be one of our roommates. She's one of our best friends and we are usually pared with a few other random girls anyways. I'll like to be back with the Weasley family. This will be the first year that Fred and George aren't at school. I think it will be weird without their constant pranks and fooling around.

I'm sure Harry will be getting there at around the same time I will be. I can not wait any longer to see him. Maybe we will even get to spend his birthday together. It's likely, I got him a telescope. That way when we go the the astronomy tower rather than the quidditch pitch we can use it to look at the planets and stuff like that. I hope he likes it, I think he will.

———————————————————————

For sixth year it will follow the plot of Half Blood Prince a lot more because I really loved the plot of that movie and it would fit nicely with the story xx