Chapter Four

hai guys here's chapter four! thanks for reading this it's such an honor :') arigatouuuuuuu sorry I don't actually know Japanese I just really want to know it haha! if you're Japanese I'm so jealous of you >:( you get to understand and watch all the amazing anime and manga AHDBXJEOEJ okay story times over haha. btw has anyone watched hxh episode 59? :(( or the new Naruto episode? PAKU AND NEJI DIED. literally cried omg

----------------------------------------

Kakashi smiles a closed-eye smile at me, and I hear Tazuna gulp again. I press my sword against his throat impatiently. "I'm getting tired of holding my sword up," I taunt him, eyeing the nails on my right hand boredly. "I might just slit your throat right now." Beads of sweat roll down his face, and he shakily raises his hand to point at my blade. Sakura gulps before she approaches us.

"Um, Zeri, I think he can't talk if your sword is pressed against his throat," she mumbles timidly, then backs away as I narrow my eyes at him, not shifting from my position. Kakashi sighs, and motions for me to withdraw my blade. I ignore him for a while, silently glaring at Tazuna threateningly before removing my blade and slinging it behind my back.

Tazuna gulps a breath of air in relief, wiping his sweaty forehead. I smirk internally as I watch him avoid my gaze, turning to the rest and getting lectured by Kakashi about how dangerous this mission had just gotten as well as being assured by Sakura that they should probably return to the village because of Naruto's injury. I scowl at her as she mentions this. I didn't want to go back to that village with more annoying wimps. I'd rather just stay here where I can be alone and at least have some peace. Apparently, Naruto has the same idea and he stabs his hand, growling about how he vowed to protect Tazuna and that he was not goin back on his word and other motivational words.

Kakashi sweatdrops. "Uh, great speech and all, Naruto, but if you continue to bleed, you may die," he tells him, and all hell breaks loose. Naruto starts freaking out, and Sakura starts screaming at him not to freak out and how he was an idiot. I hold back a growl, trying not to lose it as my ears start ringing from their screaming. I can tell Sasuke's getting annoyed as well, because he has an irritated look on his face. I get an idea, turning and tapping Sasuke on his shoulder.

"Sasuke?" He turns towards me questioningly, a suspicious look on his face. "Would you mind helping me out with something?" I asked as politely as I could, trying my best smile - which I admit looked more like a grimace, since I was forcing it. My eyes glowed, turning amber momentarilly. Sasuke blinked, and nodded as if he were in a daze. I smirked victoriously. "Okay, please tell your girlfriend over there to stop screaming. My ears are going to bleed if she doesn't stop," I wave a hand towards Sakura, who's busy chasing Naruto and waving a fist in the air.

Sasuke stumbles towards Sakura and Natuto, who pause in confusion as he approaches them. Sasuke walks up to Sakura, whose eyes widen and she blushes, her cheeks red as she stares at him. "Sakura, my love," Sasuke drawls, and she blinks up at him, fluttering her eyelashes. "Yes, Sasuke?" I see Naruto gritting his teeth in annoyance, but I try not to laugh - I'm sure Sakura's reaction would be priceless, and so would Sasuke's when I released the Genjutsu.

Sasuke leans towards her, and Sakura's expression changes as she gazes at him dreamily. I must not laugh, I must not laugh, I chanted, biting my lip. Sakura leans in to him as well, puckering her lips.

"Stop shouting, your annoying voice hurts my ears," Sasuke scowls, and at that moment I released him from my Genjutsu. The look on his face was so hilarious, my shoulders shook so hard while I was trying not to laugh. He looked absolutely horrified upon seeing Sakura's lips so close to his own. And since he was so shocked, he stumbled backwards, falling on his butt. That got Naruto laughing like a lunatic, and I had to dig my fingers into my hands so that I could maintain my composure.