Day 6

Just a quick preface: this chapter is in Willie's point of view instead of Alex. Thanks for reading!

I woke up right next to Alex. He was sleeping so peacefully. I carefully stood up trying not to wake him. I felt awful that he was going through this. He definitely didn't deserve it. I didn't want to leave Alex but I had something to do.

I walked outside and saw Luke sitting on the railing. "Hey Luke." I said. "I have something to go do, can you sit in the studio so Alex won't be alone when he wakes up?" I asked. "Yeah, totally." He said. "Stay safe Willie." I smiled at him and poofed out.

I landed outside the club. I didn't see any lights on and I hoped Caleb wasn't there. I wanted to check the board and figure out how much time we had left before Caleb had full control. I ran into the club and found the board. I hadn't seen anyone which was a good sign. I searched the board for Alex Mercer. "Can I help you, William." I turned around slowly. There he was, Caleb was right in front of me.

I took a step back. I know what Caleb is capable of. I've been at the club for years. "I was just stopping by." I said nervously. "Well gotta go!" I started running for the door. Caleb poofed in front of me and I was cornered. "You can't leave yet." He says. "You just got here." Caleb started approaching me. I didn't know what to do. There was no escape. I tried to poof but Caleb still had power over me. He snapped his fingers and then there was darkness.

I opened my eyes. I looked around and realized I was in the alley behind the club. Everything hurt. I shakily stood up. There was an old mirror in a dumpster and I could see my reflection. My right eye was practically swollen shut. I had bruises all over my arms and legs. My ankle was also really swollen. I didn't know how safe I was in the alley. I found the strength and poofed out.

I landed outside the studio. I could hear Luke and Alex having a conversation. Alex sounded ok with the occasional cough. I limped into the studio. "Oh my god, Willie what happened?" Alex asked. "Caleb happened I said. Alex looked shocked. "Here let me help you, man" Luke said. He brought me over to the couch and I sat next to Alex. "Ah, ow!" I exclaimed. Everything hurt but primarily my ankle.

"Well now that we have two patients, I'm going to need back up" Luke said. He walked out of the studio to find Julie and Reggie. "I- I can't believe Caleb did this to you." Alex said in shock. "I can. He's Caleb, he does whatever he wants." I said. Alex gave me a hugged. It kinda hurt the bruise on my back but it didn't matter. Luke came back in with Reggie and Julie. "Caleb did that!?" Julie yelled. "Yep" I said. "And he has much more up his sleeve."

Julie got a pillow and put it under my foot on the coffee table. I winced in pain but I also didn't want to make it a big deal. Alex was the real patient here. He seemed a little better today but now he was coughing. At least he wasn't dizzy. Alex put a bandage over the cut on my eye. I felt bad that he was taking care of me now. I was supposed to be here taking care of him. I didn't even see how much control Caleb had over him. Very unsuccessful mission.

"Here." Julie said, handing me an air cast. "My dad used it a few years ago. It will help your foot." I put it on and stood up. I could walk pretty easily with it on. "Thanks Jules." I said. I sat back down with Alex. "I'm sorry." He said. "Why do you keep saying that?" I asked. "You have nothing to be sorry for." He paused then looked at me. "You were trying to help me and you got hurt. You shouldn't have pay for something that doesn't effect you." I took both his hands and looked him in the eye. "I don't care that I got hurt." I said. "All the care about is you." He smiled at me. We both leaned in and kissed on the lips.