Day 4

I didn't sleep at all. I stared at the ceiling all night long, wondering what was going to happen to me. Willie slept on the floor of the studio incase I needed anything but at least one of us needed to sleep. I saw Willie start to move so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Willie walked over to me and moved the hair out of my face. He kissed me on the cheek. I tried to fight a smile from coming onto my face. I opened my eyes pretending I had just woken up.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Willie said. "I know it didn't go great yesterday but do you want to try to stand?" I nodded my head and sat up. I put my arm around Willie and he lifted me up. I didn't feel as dizzy as yesterday but it was hard to stay up. I held on tightly to Willie. "Alex, don't worry. I won't let you fall." Willie said. I took a deep breath and started to walk.

Willie and I walked around the studio for a minute. "I think I got it." I said. Willie let go and I took a few more steps. "There you go hotdog." Willie said. He sounded optimistic which made me feel less afraid. I walked back over to the couch and sat down. I still felt terrible but walking was a step in the right direction.

Willie sat down next to me and took my hand. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I just wanted to rest for a minute with Willie. I knew he wouldn't leave.
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes after what felt like only a minute. I looked at the clock and 2 hours had passed. Willie wasn't next to me anymore. He wasn't in the studio at all. I knew he had a lot of things to figure out but I wanted him with me. "Willie? Luke? Reggie? Julie?" I called. No one answered. I didn't know where anyone was but hopefully they were coming up with a plan.

I decided to go find them but I definitely didn't have the strength to walk around the city. I stood up and gathered the strength to poof out.

I landed at a small cafe in downtown Los Angelos. I saw Willie, Luke, and Reggie sitting at a table in the back. Julie was probably at Flynn's house or something. I snuck into the back of the cafe without them seeing me. My body ached but I wanted to know what they were talking about.

"I don't understand Willie. You said he seemed better today, how does that mean he's getting worse?" Luke asked. "That's Caleb's trick. He wants us to think Alex is getting better so then it can get worse." Luke and Reggie looked at each other then at Willie. "So Alex is better today but he'll be even worse than he was in the next few days?" Reggie asked. "Yeah." Willie said. "We need to figure out what to do, and fast."

It was all so overwhelming. I really didn't want to have another panic attack. I poofed out before I could hear anything else. I went back to studio and sat down on the floor. I didn't want to hold it in anymore and I let the sobs take over me. I sat there for awhile until I finally calmed down. If tomorrow was going to be worse, I needed all the rest I could get. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

Before I could fall asleep Luke came into the studio. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." He said. "No it's fine, I wasn't really asleep." I said. Luke walked over to me and sat down. "I'm sorry this is happening to you." He said. "If I could take your place I promise I would." Luke wasn't usually this sweet but I'll take it. He leaned down and hugged me. "You should get some rest. I'll see you later." He poofed out and I dozed back to sleep.