14

Six years had passed since me and Tommy confessed our feelings to each other.

We graduated college, but ended up continuing with YouTube and Twitch. Tommy had started a YouTube channel with Tubbo, climbing quickly on the YouTube algorithm, probably faster than Dream when he was popular. He and a few other of our friends had retired from YouTube, and started something new. I perused my childhood dream of acting, and landed a role as the main character in a new comedy show, my popularity growing more than ever. The Dream SMP was now ancient history, apart of Minecraft's history as one of the biggest events of gaming to ever happen. The way it ended was actually pretty epic. Dream had been secretly gathering millions of TNT the entire time since day one, digging directly under the entire server. Or, at least the parts where we built. He went into the End and beat the game, and George had flicked a lever from underneath, blowing up everything.

"This was truly never meant to be." Dream had said before George blew everything up. I feel truly happy to have been apart of that saga, meeting the people in it, just being the overall best thing that had ever happened to me.

Tommy and I were now both 22, living together. We moved in together when we were twenty, his parents obviously supporting us. Caroline and Jake had eventually found out about me and my channel towards the end of our first year. Me and Tommy were yet to tell anyone that our relationship started fake, because it just seemed so funny and easy to pick up off of when we started actually dating. We still had movie nights twice a week, and still had our contract stowed away safely somewhere.

One night after finishing a movie called Someone out of the Blue released about two years ago, I stood up, heading towards our bedroom. Tommy pulled me back though, wrapping me in a hug.

"Uh uh uh, get your shoes on, we're getting some ice cream." he said giggling.

"Ice cream now? I'm tired-"

"Yes, now. Cmon!" he said, pulling me towards the front door. I sighed grinning, and slipped on my shoes as we walked out.

We got to the ice cream parlor and ordered two blueberry ice creams. Tommy led me to a beach, and sat me down on the concrete at the back. There was a sunset in the sky.

"This seems oddly familiar," I said, obviously knowing what he was doing.

"Really? Didn't seem obvious enough?" Tommy said nudging my shoulder playfully. I laughed at him, and placed my head on his shoulder. He placed it back, and we got lost in the good silence again, eating away our ice cream.

I stood up, finished with my ice cream, heading to throw it away. Except Tommy didn't stand up with me. He got down on one knee instead.

"So, listen Y/N, I'm about to say some pretty corny shit right now-" Tommy started nervously.

"YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I exclaimed, jumping on top of him, landing us in the warm sand.

"WAIT WAIT LET ME JUST ASK IT!" Tommy said laughing.

"Okay, yes, sorry, go ahead." I said excitedly.

"Y/N L/N, Will you marry me?"

"Hmmmmmmm, no." I said jokingly.

"WHAT?! OH COME HERE YOU-"

"I'M JUST KIDDING, OF COURSE, TOMMY!"

***

"Hold still, Y/N." Caroline was desperately trying to put my makeup on.

"Sorry, I can't help it, I just can't wait to see him!" I exclaimed excitedly. "I have every right to, it's my wedding day." I said crossing my arms.