9

The way he said my name sounded so... desperate. He was getting closer and closer and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My heart felt like it was going to beat out my chest, it was too much to handle. I needed to pull away, but it was as if I had already started to drown in his eyes, with no escape.

I blinked quickly, and pulled back. "My god, how do you not blink for so long?" I said curiously.

He seemed to snap to some sense too, seeing how close we had been. "Pure skill, Y/N. Something you don't have."  he said crossing his arms. There was the Tommy I was used to, I thought to myself, relieved.

"Okay, okay, you've proven your point, wanna get back to watching Tiktoks?" I said while turning on my phone.

"Yeah, sure." he answered in response.

The videos were the same as earlier, occasionally popping up with a few Tommy, Tubbo, or Wilbur ones. Nothing too intense as earlier.

Tommy let out a yawn from behind me which caused me to look at the time. 5:52 am. We really just spent one and a half hours on Tiktok. He saw this too, and thought what I was thinking.

"That's so fucking late," he said.

"We've got no life." I chuckled.

"Yea, you're right."

"So, should I go off to bed?" I ask sitting up from my position under the covers, when I'm pulled back by my shoulders.

"No, stay here. Just for now, at least. My dad's most likely awake at this time, and if he saw you sneaking out of my room into yours, he'd suspect-" Tommy started.

It took me a second to realize. "EW, GROSS. Yea, I'll stay in here. Why is your dad up so early?" I asked.

"His job, just what he does. That's why he heads to bed early. he hummed. I sighed and went back under the covers.

"How long you reckon I'll stay in here?" I asked.

"Erm- Just until like my mum wakes up, which is like in an hour so-" he answered.

"Alright, settle in for one more hour of me." I put a hand to my chest, and sung the 'me', as if to act glorious.

"How is that a good thing?" Tommy asked, looking repulsed.

"UH- OKAY THAT'S IT, BITCH BOY!" I whisper yelled, and started punching and kicking at him. After receiving so many punches and kicks, he somehow managed to grab both of my wrists and push them to my face, and wedge both of my legs in between his, making me literally paralyzed, unable to move.

"Who's the bitch boy now, huh, bitch?" Tommy said, giggling his ass off.

"Still you, dickhead." I pushed my wrists with all my might, aiming for his chest. I hit my target, and Tommy started falling off the bed. This would've been really funny, if he didn't drag me down with him. As he was falling, he still had a hand on my wrist, making me unexpectedly topple down on top of him. 

"Shit." he said, realizing how much noise we made.

"If your dad comes in right now, I'm jumping out the window," I told him.

"That's like eleven feet Y/N.."

"Rather have broken bones than let him walk in on this." Tommy realized what I meant, and quickly shoved me off. We climbed back under the covers, still laughing about our little 'fight' earlier.

"So, uhh, I won," I started.

"No, no, I won, Y/N." Tommy argued

"How exactly?"