8

(This chapter contains descriptions of Star Wars movie plots and knowledge, spoilers if you haven't watched them or are in the middle of watching them. Enjoy!)

Our ice cream was gone in minutes and we stood up to throw away the paper on the cones. I opened my phone to glance at the time. 6:53 pm. Fuck, that's why it felt so cold. We were walking down the sidewalk back to the house when I turned to Tommy.

"Gimme your hoodie." I said, making grabby fists at him.

"What? No, all I've got is a tee shirt under this."

"Gimme it, I'm cold as fuck,"

"Then you should've brought your own hoodie."

"I didn't realize we'd stay once the weather got colder, please?"

"No."

"Oh, c'mon, I'm gonna end up taking one anyways to keep up with the dating act and all. Best give one to me now."

He sighed, giving into my demand. He pulled off his hoodie and gave it to me. I put it on and flipped the hood up, snuggling into the fabric of the hoodie. Tommy laughed at my childishness, and wrapped his arm around me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? I'm cold too, Y/N." he explained. I laughed and walked closer to him. The hoodie smelled just like him, and my dumbass knew that I was going to be sleeping in his hoodie tonight, of course after he had gone to bed so that he wouldn't see.

We arrived at the house at 7:13pm, his mother by the front door. "Two minutes?" she asked.

"Yea, you said 7:15pm, Mum." Tommy replied. His mom let out a chuckle.

"Oh, you. Come in, have some dinner. Oh and Y/N, that Tom's sweater?" his mom said.

"Oh, yeah. He was nice enough to give it to me since I got a bit cold." I replied.

"Tom, you gentleman," she said, turning to Tommy. He looked away in embarrassment. We finished dinner after a few minutes, and both went upstairs. I followed Tommy into his room, where he was confused as to why I had walked in. He suddenly remembered our rule of two movie nights a week, and grabbed his laptop and earbuds. He flopped down on his bed, and I followed suit, waiting for his laptop to load up.

"You can pick, I don't really have anything in mind to watch." Tommy said.

"Oh, thanks. And I'm just giving you a fair warning, I do react a lot emotionally with movies, for deaths, ships, action sequences, annoying characters, and I will get up to dance and sing if a song that comes up that I'm familiar with." I replied.

"That's fine, cause I do the exact same thing." Tommy said, looking at me. His laptop finally booted up, and he set it in my lap. He had Netflix, Disney Plus, HBOMax AND Hulu.

"Rich," I said, hovering the mouse over the bookmarks at the top of the screen.

"Hey, that's not me, that's my parents. All I need is YouTube." he explained.

I clicked on Disney Plus, hovering over the Star Wars tab.

"You ever watch Star Wars?" I asked.