12

"Jump in the Cadillac.
Girl let's put some miles on it,"

What the hell? I rubbed my eyes open, to see what was going on.

"Anything you want,
Just to put a smile on it,"

It was my alarm, ringing from my phone. Was it 7:15 am already?

"You deserve it baby,
You deserve it all,"

"Okay, okay, I get it." I grumbled. I turned to reach my phone, but got held back by something. Tommy's grip around me. That's right, we had fallen asleep like that last night. But I couldn't let my alarm keep ringing, so I tugged hard, Tommy's grip on me releasing, as I clicked my alarm off.

"Why was your alarm 'That's what I like', Y/N?" I heard Tommy say sleepily, just waking up.

"Uh- I don't know. I think my sister put it in there." I said, lying.

"Liar." he said.

"I'm not lying."

He groaned and sat up. "Yes you are."

"Okay fine, maybe I was. I have that alarm because,"

"Because what, Y/N?"

I hesitated for a second. "Cause it reminds me of you." And that wasn't a lie. His mouth opened to say something, but I climbed out of the bed before he could. "I'm going to get changed."

"Oh, okay, sure, do that." He replied, scratching the back of his neck, watching me leave.

The walk to college was silent, and the awkward kind of silence. It wasn't good. We were about a few minutes away, when Tommy spoke up.

"So, are we going to talk about this morning?" he questioned.

"What? The ringtone?" I asked.

"No, the way we woke up." he replied.

"Why?" I said confused.

"Because, I mean, why was our legs, like - tangled?" 

Did he not remember?

"Cause you did that, don't you remember?" I asked.

"No, not really. I was super tired. I thought I fell asleep with you doing work on the bed."

"You did, until I accidentally woke you up and you begged me to stay."

"I begged you? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Tommy, that's what happened."

"Then how come I have no recollection of it?"

"I don't know Tommy, that's not my problem."

"No, you're lying." he said, pointing a finger at me. There was no smirk or grin, no hint of joking or playfulness, he was serious.

"You think I asked you to sleep next to me?!" I said defensively.

"That's the only logical explanation!"

I scoffed at him. "You just can't admit that you were the one to ask, and not me." I said, starting to get pissed.

"For Christ sake, Y/N, I didn't want to wake up next to you in the first place! You are overreacting!" he said back with equal amount of anger.

"I'm overreacting? What the fuck, Tommy?! Just drop it! You started this argument, now leave it!"

"Stop fucking lying." His voice got dangerously low.

"Then accept the FUCKING TRUTH." I raged back.