8. Back to School

In a few days, I'll have to go back to school, as we've been off for Christmas and the New Year. I can't believe it's 2011, and lots of people think next year, the world is gonna blow up. Yeah, whatever. Like that'll happen.

Anyways, school isn't actually that bad. Well, mine isn't anyway.

Our school is totally modern. It's all glass at the front of the school, but really thick glass, and black painted bricks round the side and back.

It's also HUGE!

There is:

-loads of maths and english classrooms

-loads of science classroom, including a massive super lab for experiments

-a few Modern Foreign Language classrooms

-a few history and geography rooms

-two citizenship classrooms

-loads of ICT & Business classrooms, which hold over 30 apple macs and laptops in each classroom

-two large drama rooms (which has a cinema-like TV on the walls, heated flooring and 6 Macs in each classroom for us to use iMovie with) and two large music rooms (which have hundreds of instruments and some Macs to use Garage Band)

- 3 gyms with the best equipment, including an in-door swimming pool

- a few art classrooms, also with the best equipment money could buy

-a whole building just for technology, which makes up of textiles, electronics, resistant materials, graphics and food technology

-and finally, because our school is on the edge of the city, we have acres of fields for us to run around and play in. Well, gossip and eat in for me and my group.

So basically, our school is ginormous.

The only downside in my school is the amount of bitches that go there. Seriously. They have got to be the biggest bitches EVER.

They are the type of bitches that are the fake platinum blondes, with all the orange foundation, thick fake eyelashes, act dumb around boys and walk around with their noses in the air, like their shit don't stink.

There are two main bitch gangs. There is Britney's gang and Ella's gang.

Britney is the blondest (and dumbest) one of all, and obviously, is the 'leader'. Basically, she's a twat. Her gang consists of:

-Olivia - green eyes with badly dyed blonde hair. She's the second biggest bitch in the school, which is actually weird because there is over 1000 students in our school.

-Amber - Third biggest bitch in the school with dark black, almond shaped eyes, with a tiny nose and then to top it off, a huge pair of lips. She didn't have dyed blonde hair though, hers was naturally blonde.

-Madison - is probably the dumbest bitch in the school. She's in all the bottom sets, doesn't get any jokes at all, and when a boy fliers with her, she thinks that's a joke and laughs at that instead. Probably guessed what she looks like, dyed blonde hair, baby blue eyes, etc. Even I've gotta admit this, she's probably the prettiest bitch.

-Marissa - not much to say about this one, blonde, blue-eyed, bitchy and dumb.

-Angie - the quietest bitch and looks like a clone of the other bitches in her pathetic gang.

Ella is like another Madison, but not as dumb. She can be sometimes, though. She was probably the most popular, but that's only with the boys, seeing as she's a slag. Her gang consists of: