17. Dreams in Reality

-Carl's POV-

She said YES! I can't believe it at all - I found my true love and now we're gonna get married!

After she said yes, (and started shrieking with excitement) I placed the ring on her finger, swept her up in my arms and slowly and passionately kissed her, running my fingers down her spine, then bringing them back up to twist into her beautiful, silky hair, while her hands were locked around my neck. We must of been standing there for ages, then when we finally pulled away for breath, she whispered, 'We should tell your mum and sister...' and I agreed.

We went downstairs, our hands clasped together, huge goofy smiles on our faces, and walked into the front room where my mum and Kaila were sitting. They looked up as we walked in, and straight away, Mum eyes flashed down and noticed the sparkly ring on Cindy's finger, then she gasped, looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and gave me a huge smile. Kaila didn't notice the ring, so she looked at Mum in confusion.

We sat down on the sofa, and I put my arm around Cindy.

I took a deep breath, looked at Cindy, my gorgeous fiancé who nodded at me to start, then turned to look at an ecstatic mum and a deeply confused Kaila.

'Mum, Kaila, Cindy and I have some very special news...' I paused for a dramatic effect, then simultaneously, Cindy and I shouted excitedly, 'WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!'

Kaila's eyes widened and her jaw dropped, but she looked really happy and excited, and as usual, Mum went over the top. She jumped about ten feet in the air, screamed really loudly, then came rushing over to Cindy and I. She gave Cindy a really big hug and said, 'You two are perfect together! I knew this would happen soon!! Eeekkk! I'm soooo excited!' Then she looked at me and a warm smile spread across her face and a look came into her eyes. She signed to me for me to stand up, so I did and she wrapped her arms around me tightly and whispered in my ear, 'If your father was here, he'd be so proud.'

My heart tightened at her words, and I so wished that he was here to see Cindy and myself right now. But I knew and Mum knew that he'd be looking down on us, and we knew that he'd be proud.

She unwrapped her arms, but kept her hands on my shoulders. She had a tear in her eye, but there was still that warm smile on her face. 'We're both proud of you,' she concluded simply.

It was then that it really sunk into Kaila's head. She had the same reaction as Mum, but not as over the top as her though. Thank God. If she did, Cindy would probably realise how demented our family actually was, then walk out of my life forever.

Kaila had a really excited smile on her face and flounced over to give Cindy and I a hug and congratulate us.

Cindy looked at me with a hopeful smile on her face, like she wanted me to agree with what she was about to say. She looked back at Kaila and said, 'Kaila, Cynthia, how would you like to be my bridesmaids?

And again, they had the same reaction, Mum's exaggerated A LOT.

Both their jaws dropped to the floor, their eyes were as wide as the whole earth itself, then they faced each other and squealed for ages like two teenage girls going on their first proper date. 'We would love to! Thank you so much!!!' They screeched.

Cindy jumped up and hugged them both. 'No, thank YOU. It wouldn't be complete without you two being bridesmaids.'

I got up a joined in the hug, and kissed them all on the cheek. 'I think that's a great idea, Cindy!'

She smiled at me and it was like I was a blind man, seeing the sun for the first time - I was completely and utterly mesmerised. And, of course, completely and utterly in love.

Kaila pulled back suddenly as she came up with a great idea. 'We should celebrate! Call everyone you know and let's have a PARTAY!!!'

We all 'Woohoo'ed' with joy, figuring it was a great idea.

About an hour later, our house was jam-packed with all our family and friends. We even allowed a few members of the press in, as long as they didn't ruin the party in any way, which they promised they wouldn't.

We partied and celebrated for hours, very late into the night. When everyone had left, I pulled Cindy up to my room, closing the door and locking it behind me. Don't want anyone walking in on us now, do we...

She wrapped her toned and tanned arms around my neck, and my arms wrapped around her waist. I gazed into her eyes and said, 'I love you so much, Cindy.'

She smiled hugely and replied with, 'I love you more than anything in the whole world, Carl. I'm so glad I met you.'

I brought my lips onto hers and we melted into each others arms. Her fingers wound into my hair, securing me to her. I slowly walked her backwards and then we collapsed onto my huge bed, and hastily started removing our clothes, so eager to be in each other's arms.

I took my lips off of hers and she started breathing heavily. My lips traced her neck, and she moaned a little with pleasure.

My hands were all over her, pleasing both of us immensely. She pulled me back up to her lips, and wrapped her long, tanned legs around my waist. We both let out a moan of pleasure while rocking each other's bodies...

...The Next Day...

The next morning, Cindy and I figured that we should start planning for our wedding, and start getting everything sorted A.S.A.P, so that we could be tied together for the rest of our lives.

When our daily newspaper arrived through our letterbox, I found that our engagement was front-cover, and there were pages of what went on last night, how we got engaged and when we were expecting kids.

...Kids?

'Cindy, is there something you wanna tell me?' I asked her curiously, showing her the part where it stated that she was expecting a child.

She saw it, and then started laughing. 'Carl, if I was pregnant, you'd be the first person in the whole world to know. That's just the press making up shit to get a good story!'

'Oh, ah,' I said, suddenly realising how dense I just was. 'Okay, anyways, we should start finding a date, your maid of honour, dresses, suits, page boys, our honeymoon-'

Cindy cut me off with a kiss. 'Calm down, Carl. We'll get to it. Just relax!'

'You're right. One thing at a time.'

We kissed a bit more then went to the Apple Mac computer we had in our living room and started preparing for our wedding!

...Few Weeks Later - Now Mid-May...

After over a month of planning, we had everything sorted.

We are going to get married on the 20th May, in a huge church. Cindy's best friend, Isabelle, who was now engaged to Jake, my best friend, is going to be her maid of honour. My mum and Kaila, and Cindy's mum and sister are going to be our bridesmaids, and Cindy's niece is gonna be our flower girl.

Our page boys are going to be the young sons of two of my close pals on the rugby team. And, of course, Jake is gonna be my best man.

The ceremony is gonna be about ten minutes, so quite quick as we didn't want everyone to start getting bored. Then we are gonna come back to our house and throw the party of the year.

At around 8pm-ish, Cindy and I are gonna leave to go on our honeymoon to... well, you'll find that out later. *Wink Wink*.

So yeah, we have just about everything planned and we are both absolutely over the moon!! We are so excited, and it will be the best day of our life.

I'm just wondering what Jake and Isabelle is planning for my bachelor and Cindy's bachelorette party. Hopefully, Jake won't do anything too stupid... Hopefully...

**So where do you think Cindy and Carl are gonna go for their honeymoon? What do you think Jake and Isabelle are gonna plan for their parties?

Thankyou so much for reading, and I hope you liked the chapter! I love getting comments from you, so please don't hesitate! :D

Love you all!!**