Chapter seven

Elizabeth's POV

I was now standing outside of Carrie's front door, waiting for Julie and Flynn.

They finally showed up, knocking on the door.

An angry and confused Carrie opened the door.

"Heyy!" The two girls say in sync.

Carrie scoffs, "What are you two doing here? How'd you get over the security gate?"

Julie laughs awkwardly, "Teamwork! Do you have a band-aid? The barbed wires new.."

Carrie puts a hand on her hip, "What do you want?"

Flynn speaks instantly, "Uhh.. just thought you should know that Julie's band is playing at the dance tonight."

Speaking of the band, I'm going to find them. I step through Carrie and begin walking around the house, only finding Nick.

I venture up the stairs where I find the boys holding Trevor in a bathroom.

My eyes go wide, "Guys! Let him out, you're going to give the poor guy a heart attack!"

Alex lets go of the door and Trevor runs right out of the house.

"Hey! We were having fun!" Reggie complains.

Luke grabs my arm, looking to the guys, "Come on! Let's go outside!"

When we get there, Trevor is taking off in his helicopter.

An idea pops into Reggie's head and he puts his finger up, "Quick! Let's moon him before he gets too far away!"

What in the..

Alex is confused by this, "He can't even see us."

The boys turn around and Luke speaks up, "Oh, it's not for him, bro. It's for us."

Luke winks at me and I turn around, covering my eyes.

I notice Julie coming out and even though she can't see me, I rush to her and cover her eyes too.

She makes a gross face at the guys, "So, did you guys have fun in there?"

Luke gave her a pointed look, "Okay, you'd do the exact same thing if he stole all your song."

"She definitely wouldn't have done that." I say, motioning to them buckling their pants back up.

Julie argued back at him, "But you guys have new songs. With me." I nodded and she continued, "The best way to get back at Trevor is for this band to do great. And to do great, we have to play at dances, then clubs-"

Luke cuts her off, stepping towards her, "And tours, I know."

She looks at all of them, "I'll see you guys at the school. We go on at 9:00. Please don't be late. There's gonna be a lot of people there."

Alex dismisses her, "We got it, all right? Don't worry."

Julie then walks off and Reggie turns to the guys, "I don't care what Julie says. I'm glad we scared Bobby. We should have done more, like.. like written 'thief' on his forehead!"

I hit him lightly on the arm and he squeals, "Hey!"

Luke ignores us, "Alex how did you shut the door? You could barely open a garage door."

Reggie chimes in, "Learned that from Willie, didn't ya?"

This sparks my interest, "Ooh, who's Willie?"