3rd times the charm?

Bakugo's POV

I feel the hand around my neck loosen, I immediately smell blood. Deku puts me down as he spits blood, his hand through his chest, he smiles weakly as he walks a few stumbly steps back. My eyes grow wide at the amount of blood that rushes out of his wound.

"Did you pierce yourself!?" I heard the alpha fucker that shot Deku yell.

"DEKU!" I yell running towards him.

He lifts his hand up to block me, falling onto one of his knees as he coughed more blood.

"Don't... come any closer... Please-" He said before two shots hit his back.

"YOU FUCKING REBELLIOUS WOLF! YOU'LL OBEY ME!" He yells as Deku slowly stands up.

His wound isn't healing, he looks at me with tears as his eyes switch between himself and controlled.

"ICYHOT I HAVE AN IDEA... Deku please fight it for a little longer... GO GET SHINSOU! HURRY!" I yelled as he sprinted inside.

"Ka...cchan..." He whispered before coughing more blood and falling on all four.

"FUCKING GOD YOUR PERSISTENT! If you won't obey then I'll just have to kill what's stopping you. Your his mate right?" He says to me.

"Fuck off! He hasn't claimed me idiot! You better watch your mouth or I'll shove my explosions down your throat!" I yelled as I heard a weird giggle.

"Kacchan... That sounded nasty..." He says before almost choking on his blood.

"CAN YOU NOT! I'M TRYING TO THREATEN HIM!" I yelled before he started to scream.

"Whoa what's happening!?" Shitty hair yelled.

"Just submit already, you know how atrociously painful it is to resist, did you tell your friends why your not healing?" He said as we all looked worried at Deku.

"I'd rather let it kill me then kill the others... I'll die before I hurt Kacchan..." He said as we all gasped.

"Some heroes you are, letting your friends organs eat themselves to preserve your lives... Truely unwor- What the fuck!?" He yelled as I ran to Deku.

"Deku stop fighting it and punch me, beat the shit out of me! I can take it!" I said as he gently cupped my cheek.

"It's... too late..." He said collapsing in my arms.

"Deku...?" I asked trembling.

His blood covered me and the floor, the guy infront of me clicked his tongue and started to growl.

"He was the rarest of all ultimates and look atvwhat you did... ¥@U K¡||əđ h¡m."

My ears we're ringing, I didn't quite hear what he said... I didn't want to hear what he said.

"Did we make it!?" Icyhot asked as he saw Deku in my arms.

My body was trembling, his blood and body was growing cold, I looked at him laying there, not breathing.

"Oh no, don't worry you did make it... Just not in time... He's already dead." He said as my heart stopped.

Everything around me stopped, no... This is the 3rd time he does this, there's no way he's dead right? I look down at his face draining of colors, I shake my head and lay him against the ground before I start to make compressions. I don't know if it'll help, I don't understand what's happening, I feel cold, alone... Is he already gone!? I start to do it stronger and faster, he can't be gone, no I won't let him.

"It's pointless, he stabbled his heart idiot." The alpha said.

I stopped and looked at where I was pressing, he was right, his heart was puncture, it was cold... He was dead. My tears came rushing as my body trembled, my collar was no longer able to contain my distress pheromones, everyone flinched as my smell covered the entire field. I gently lifted his head and brought it to my chest, I was rocking back and forth, crying like there was no tomorrow.